Vandy's spring game is Saturday

They are using a diff scoring format kind of like we did last yr. But the VU Offense is still trash. Managed to get a couple first downs in the first half. A couple with the 3rd team lol. Scored no TDs. Just awful.

Reactions: 1 person
Looks like Vandy's defense is going to have to score all of their touchdowns this season....again. 1-12 here we come!

Reactions: 1 person
I don't think this Vandy offense can score over 30 on Austin Peay.

Maybe not, but AP might not score 14 themselves. That would qualify as a comfortable win in my eyes. Not a blow out by any means, but never really in doubt either, ya know?

So, Vandy beat writer Adam Sparks, who actually sounds like a decent fella, just said Patten Robinette is their starter at QB if the season started today....bahahahaha.... come on man, for how mant snaps/possessions/quarters before he would get the hook so Mason could start the merry-go-round again? Mason's a blithering idiot.

So, Vandy beat writer Adam Sparks, who actually sounds like a decent fella, just said Patten Robinette is their starter at QB if the season started today....bahahahaha.... come on man, for how mant snaps/possessions/quarters before he would get the hook so Mason could start the merry-go-round again? Mason's a blithering idiot.

Mason has stated he will not do that this season. We will see though. He said he's going to find a clear #1 and #2 and stick with them. Once he realizes they still suck, you know he'll bring in the others. I want to see 4 qbs playing in one game again.

Probably until he takes a hard hit and gets another concussion. He's got to be pretty close to double digits during his time at Vandy

I wonder why they did it so early.
If I were them I wouldve scheduled it around a bug baseball series or a series with the Vols. So you could go to both.

VN Store

Back