Vanderbilt ....

This is Tamika's last season with the Fever, so this is the optimum time for Stephanie White to find a different coaching job. If she's going to be rebuilding anyway, why not use this opportunity to get into something new.

Vandy already has a very good class coming in 2016 with number 45 Carter, 46 Whalen, plus four more players giving them six in that class. They only need to get two or three players in 2017 and expect they will be able to pull that off.

So yeah this makes Vandy better which is a good thing. How much better really depends ok. Recruiting but they have a lot to sell. Great academics, a head coach who knows what it takes to play in the W both as a player and a coach, an assoc head coach who won a championship as a hc which I'm sure she will throw in there. They could start making some noise this will be interesting to see.

Peck is going to go hard on the recruiting trail. Vandy will be going hard after Harrison and Hayes. Hopefully, Reaves can reel in both. In state recruiting will be interesting.

I agree and Dorie (Harrison) dad is an alum of Vandy and to my knowledge now of his children have decided to attend there, could it change with Dorie especially with the signing of Greene and our interest in D.Patterson, Booth, Cooks, KK, and L.Williams (who are all presently ranked higher than her)

My feeling is whatever players we get in 2017 it will be up to Reaves to get it done. So whomever we see I am sure the credit will be because of her because I don't see the other two doing anything just like last year.

VN Store

Back