Vacation / Travel

Heading to Amsterdam and Nice, France in 2 weeks for anniversary. Any suggestions on things to make sure not to miss?

I was in Nice for a few days a few weeks ago. There aren't any "big name" attractions in Nice but it is a very beautiful city. You have to walk along the Promenade Des Anglais, explore the Old City, and go to the top of Castle Hill. Do a walking tour. The area around the port is very nice. We didn't go, but Monaco is a 20-30 min car or bus ride away.

Reactions: 1 person
I was in Nice for a few days a few weeks ago. There aren't any "big name" attractions in Nice but it is a very beautiful city. You have to walk along the Promenade Des Anglais, explore the Old City, and go to the top of Castle Hill. Do a walking tour. The area around the port is very nice. We didn't go, but Monaco is a 20-30 min car or bus ride away.

You can also go by train or water

Reactions: 1 person
On the way out of Witless Bay, Newfoundland. The rock formations and color variations are amazing!

Attachments

• OI000025.jpg
    OI000025.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: 2 people
I'll be in Austin for one day on Monday. Best food I can get without waiting in line 12 hours like a schlup?

Also any other general recommendations?

Ever seen/driven/owned one of these? I think they call it an SURV?

Attachments

• 2015-overland-expo-107.jpg
    2015-overland-expo-107.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 1
Anyone been to Portugal? I leave on Tuesday to meet my wife over there. I meet her in Porto, but we’re down for going anywhere. It was a very impromptu trip so nothing is planned

Chicago in less than two weeks, I watched Man vs Food and it seems like Pequods may be the place to go for deep dish...

There is no comparison. Say what you want about Mexico, but there is no comparison to Hawaii. Just got back from Oahu, Maui and the Big Island. The best vacation I have ever had. Much better than Mexico or Cozumel AND safer.

There is no comparison. Say what you want about Mexico, but there is no comparison to Hawaii. Just got back from Oahu, Maui and the Big Island. The best vacation I have ever had. Much better than Mexico or Cozumel AND safer.

Kauai is my favorite with the Big Island a close second. Living on the West Coast we would do long weekends to Kauai because is was so easy.

Kauai is my favorite with the Big Island a close second. Living on the West Coast we would do long weekends to Kauai because is was so easy.
Really? Isn't it still like a 6 hour flight and if you factor in security, travel to/from airport, etc. it would take more like 8 hours each way?

VN Store

Back