Utah State

Agree with this. Plus he has the ability to throw on the run, which may be required playing behind a first year offensive line. :)

I've heard great things about Riley's scrambling/running ability and throwing on the run. I know he has to prove it in game, but everything I hear about this kid says hes legit!

Many of the comments in this thread sound like Chicken Little. :stop:

O1X8r.gif

YA MEAN THIS CHICKEN?

And I never thought I'd see the day that we lose to Vandy in back to back years. Where have you been?

I think it's pretty easy to see that UT, had we not been playing with an erratic (and rumored to be injured) true FR QB and without North for most of the game... we wouldn't lose.

With that said, we won't be playing Utah State with a shaky and erratic True Freshman QB and without North. We'll also have added Pearson and Malone at WR.

Not to mention we'll have our best LB back.

Or we can hyperbole if you want. The sky is literally falling after all.

We can't overlook Vandy trying to give the game away with all those fumbles, plus losing their entire secondary and starting RB..... the QB playing on a torn ACL.....

They played like crap and still beat us. That's what hurts the most to me.

Reactions: 1 person
Didn't we beat South Carolina this year? I think we can hang with Utah St. Will be a good game.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
I have a feeling the O line is going to surprise a lot of folks this year and be decent by SEC standards.

I do too despite that last post. One concern for me tho is their discipline on snap counts. Hopefully a LOT of repetitions in the spring and fall will keep this from being an issue.

We can't afford to be starting 1st and 15 on drives.

UT by 20+ yes its that easy... this game is exactly like WKU.. people actually thought that would be tough lmao

I do too despite that last post. One concern for me tho is their discipline on snap counts. Hopefully a LOT of repetitions in the spring and fall will keep this from being an issue.

We can't afford to be starting 1st and 15 on drives.

One thing I absolutely do not want to hear either by fans or coaches is that the O line is young.

We can't overlook Vandy trying to give the game away with all those fumbles, plus losing their entire secondary and starting RB..... the QB playing on a torn ACL.....

They played like crap and still beat us. That's what hurts the most to me.

so did fla and i coaches never adjusted.. botth games were wins with just slight adjustments during the game.. this concerns me more than anything with this/staff... i really believe they were shell shocked n could/never shake it.

1) Utah State has not been to Neyland, and it will be rocking for the first game.

2) Utah State will probably be a close game, but I'm more worried about not getting blown out at Oklahoma.

3) Need to worry about losing the fan base if we don't win in the SEC, but I think CBJ gets that.

GBO

They are UTAH STATE we are TENNESSEE enough said.
Too bad our names don't get to play each other, the players have to. What we have been has nothing to do with what we are at the moment. It will be a tough game.

VN Store

Back