UT-UGA gametime 7pm

Dang I wish I would've went to this game instead of the LSU game. I love night games. Let's just hope LSU is at night.

great news! All day tailgating--plenty of time to eat, drink and get really liquored up for the beatdown over GA!

Guess the 330 game was wishful thinking. Grateful not to have the noon start but bummed because Widespread Panic plays at 8 in Atlanta. I need a thunderstorm to push the show back to ten.

WSP in Knoxville tomm night. you going?

Last edited:
Guess the 330 game was wishful thinking. Grateful not to have the noon start but bummed because Widespread Panic plays at 8 in Atlanta. I need a thunderstorm to push the show back to ten.

Seriously?

How many 35-minute renditions of Space Wrangler can you stand before it gets old?

yep! when we came back and literally destroyed them the last 20 minutes! I was there.... and can easily say thats the most excited I have ever been in the stands at a road game! The look on all the pup fans faces was priceless!:)

I concur.

Top ten games attended ever. Spent the second half in the UGA student section with my wife and her Georgia classmates.

Lets just say, they respect the power of orange pants to this day.

Attachments

• Georgia sad panda.jpg
    Georgia sad panda.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 3
I don't think there's any way you guys lose this game. Boise gave you the recipe to win. I think Poole finishes the season with a vengeance and Rogers will play lights out. Then again, I always enjoy seeing the leghumping poodles lose.

UGA SUCKED last year when they didn't have their star WR. Their star WR is now in the NFL...

I think UT beats them like they have the last 2 times in Knoxville.

Ga fans are talking about their RB Isiah Crowell as the next hershel walker. He's good, but not in walker's class.

Big recruiting weekend with lots of OV's + ESPN televised + night game = HUGE opportunity to move the program forward.

When we get this significant win it will make our brutal October stretch more managebale and will help us with recruiting and will help us with the overall psyche of our fanbase.

I am thrilled this is a night game and the atmosphere should be amazing! 3-1 going into a night game with UGA at Neyland ... Can't Wait!!!!

Georgia is not a significant win.

Georgia is a must win game for momentum going into LSU game. but no this is not a significant win for Dooley if we win. the significant win he needs will hopefully be LSU and Bama this year.

I don't think there's any way you guys lose this game. Boise gave you the recipe to win. I think Poole finishes the season with a vengeance and Rogers will play lights out. Then again, I always enjoy seeing the leghumping poodles lose.

Boise also has a guy by the name of Kellen Moore. Bray is good, I've been impressed by him so far this year, but he's not anywhere near Moore's class. Poole will need a big game, the run game in general will need a big game IMO. Rogers is a star in the making, but the Vols will need more WR's to step up. I actually like the way our secondary matches up against the Vols WR's now that Hunter is out.

I too enjoy it when our rivals lose, especially UF. We can't ever beat you guys so I must admit that I enjoy watching UF lose from time to time.

This weekend I say Roll MF'n Tide.:crazy:

Woohoo! Girls roadtrip to Neyland, and it's a night game. I can't wait!!! Party rockin' :rock:Go VOLS!

Ga fans are talking about their RB Isiah Crowell as the next hershel walker. He's good, but not in walker's class.

None of them ever are.

Calling any of these successors the next Herschel always does a disservice to them and to Herschel. Jeez, even Garrison Hearst couldn't get out of the man's shadow in Athens.

He's one of a kind.

Boise also has a guy by the name of Kellen Moore. Bray is good, I've been impressed by him so far this year, but he's not anywhere near Moore's class. Poole will need a big game, the run game in general will need a big game IMO. Rogers is a star in the making, but the Vols will need more WR's to step up. I actually like the way our secondary matches up against the Vols WR's now that Hunter is out.

I too enjoy it when our rivals lose, especially UF. We can't ever beat you guys so I must admit that I enjoy watching UF lose from time to time.

This weekend I say Roll MF'n Tide.:crazy:

I don't know what games you have been watching, but your secondary is hot garbage.

IMO I think we win at home but if we lose Volnation will be thread after thread of meltdowns. Just giving a warning!!! I will be so scared

That's just VolNation.

Just like if Devrin Young has a 30 yard punt return this weekend we will get 300 threads saying how he is the best ever and "only a 3*" and **** like that.

VN Store

Back