UT-UGA gametime 7pm

CoachDoubleDD

Per Andrew Gribble on Twitter: "Georgia-Tennessee is a 7 p.m. kick. Will air on ESPN, ESPN2 or ESPNU."

Also, Vanderbilt vs. Alabama, and Auburn vs. Arkansas along with UT vs. Georgia will be the three games ESPN gets that night.
My guess would be this:
Georgia vs. Tennessee- ESPN2
Auburn vs. Arkansas- ESPN
Alabama vs. Vandy- ESPNU

I live right down the street from Athens. And I can't wait for this game. I go to this game every year and hope we relive the 2009 game. Where we destroyed them in Neyland. With this being on espn and a night game hopefully some of our recruits see us beat the crap of the bull dawgs. Nothing would make me happier coming back home!!!

Thank God!!! Have a wedding that day at 3.People just do not need to plan weddings in the fall in the south.

Reactions: 4 people
Also, Vanderbilt vs. Alabama, and Auburn vs. Arkansas along with UT vs. Georgia will be the three games ESPN gets that night.
My guess would be this:
Alabama vs. Vandy- ESPNU

i would say your right on it.:good!::good!:

I live right down the street from Athens. And I can't wait for this game. I go to this game every year and hope we relive the 2009 game. Where we destroyed them in Neyland. With this being on espn and a night game hopefully some of our recruits see us beat the crap of the bull dawgs. Nothing would make me happier coming back home!!!

Prepare to be disappointed.:p:)

It should be a he!! of a game. Both teams have questions and it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Big recruiting weekend with lots of OV's + ESPN televised + night game = HUGE opportunity to move the program forward.

When we get this significant win it will make our brutal October stretch more managebale and will help us with recruiting and will help us with the overall psyche of our fanbase.

I am thrilled this is a night game and the atmosphere should be amazing! 3-1 going into a night game with UGA at Neyland ... Can't Wait!!!!

Reactions: 2 people
This is huge...Neyland is going to be rocking!

Guys weekend for me and my buddies coming up to this game...going to be a blast.

I have been trying to find a downtown hotel for Saturday night- seems most require two night minimum- guess I will have to look to the west side of town
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Per Andrew Gribble on Twitter: "Georgia-Tennessee is a 7 p.m. kick. Will air on ESPN, ESPN2 or ESPNU."

Guess the 330 game was wishful thinking. Grateful not to have the noon start but bummed because Widespread Panic plays at 8 in Atlanta. I need a thunderstorm to push the show back to ten.

My guess would be this:
Alabama vs. Vandy- ESPNU

Spot on, I think...

NIGHT GAME!!! Bring your loudest drunkest voice possible!!! All my buddies coming up for that game!! ALL DAY TAILGATE!!!! HECK Y E S !!!!!! Its gonna be electric in the stadium!!! Time for us to shock the world!!! Or at least Georgia!!!! GO VOLS!!!! :loco:

VN Store

Back