UT tattoos

Power T and put mottling on it similar to a blue ticks coloration, maybe outline in Orange if desired. Hang a coon skin cap on one of the horizontal lines of the T if you wanted something more elaborate.

I suggest not getting a Tattoo. Less is more.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I've got ink, being a surfer, you have it like you have to have a surfboard. That said my father gave me great advice, "it's not the ink it's where you put it, you have to be able to hide your ignorance." I'm a professional, worked in project and engineering settings globally the past 35 years. People make value judgements about people with tattoos. I've heard those determinations made about people with tattoos while sitting there having body ink no one knew about, to which they would have been horrified had they known. So get the power T with as outlandish a background as you want but my advice is have it placed where you can easily hide your ignorance because there are some people that will always believe your tattoo is a display of ignorance. Show it when you want and as appropriate, cover it when it may not be. Worth everything you paid for this advice.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm still waiting for someone to get a Power T tat across the face from eyeline to mouth, looking like the center of a lucha libre mask.

Here's mine... was thinking about getting it colored orange/white to go with the marbled effect.
D2G1kN.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back