UT tattoos

Just go to a tattoo shop and tell the artist what you're thinking, they will be able to come up with something nice.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

And we make fun of Bammers for being redneck.

How it that redneck? I've seen Fighting Irish tattoos, Michigan tattoos, NY Yankee tattoos, and many others who would not be included in the "redneck" demographic. Though I don't have one of my own I think anyone who is pationate enough about the Tennessee program should be encouraged not belittled.

My name isn't Jed.....picked the username from a Greatful Dead song...'Tennessee Jed'.....the song is played as a backdrop on the jumbotron.....oddly enough...the state legislature banned the Dead from playing live in the state, but now its cool to play it in Neyland...go figure.

Wow I've never heard that before. I wonder why?

I like mine. Now that I think about it, very few of my friends don't have one

Love mine too.

Got an Orange Power T with Vols in kind of a block lettering under it in black. Have had the orange touched up a few times. I should put Adidas under it I can't get my orange right either.

My little brother just turned 18 in July. So for his birthday i told him i would get him a tattoo. We have been going to most the home games for years so its one of our bonding things. Anyway this is what we did.

Picture 115.jpg

Last edited:
flag.jpg

My wife has the power T right above her "you know what". She heard me say for years "I always wished I could run thru the T" ,so she made my wish come true. I have the greatest wife in the world!!! And before anyone ask no you can't see a picture. lol

My wife has the power T right above her "you know what". She heard me say for years "I always wished I could run thru the T" ,so she made my wish come true. I have the greatest wife in the world!!! And before anyone ask no you can't see a picture. lol

Shoulda waxed it in, imo

I don't believe it

I saw a guy at Splash Country this weekend with one across his shoulders that said "R.I.P. Alabama"

VN Store

Back