UT Plane(merged)

Who cares?? This is like watching the Weather Channel every 8 minutes after the hour for your Local Weather. Unless something is imminent, then get a new hobby.

apparently the opportunity to get outside away from video games to get some exercise.

Are you serious in this comment?? The fact that I actually know they carry more than one disc is more than most people know about an obscure sport that has you throw discs into wire mesh goals. To say I don't get outside is very judgmental and since you didn't know I have played frisbee golf with some of my buddies without all the fancy discs the avid players have, is asinine. All we had when we played was a collapsible Columbia chair and one frisbee per player. It's fun to play.

Rules of golf allow a player to carry 14 clubs. There are 10 pins in bowling, though.

You don't throw the pins though, unless you work in the back. I have seen some crazy things in the back of a bowling alley from being a pro-shop manager a few years ago.

That's true. I'm going back to my bong theory.

Understood. I talked with one of the avid players I knew a while back and he said that you have to be in pretty good shape to play frisbee golf. He told me this after we got done eating at McDonald's and smoking a cigarette. He was in pretty good shape for a stoner.

Understood. I talked with one of the avid players I knew a while back and he said that you have to be in pretty good shape to play frisbee golf. He told me this after we got done eating at McDonald's and smoking a cigarette. He was in pretty good shape for a stoner.

You must be thinking about ultimate. No physical requirements for frisbee golf. Also, I think you need different discs for different shots - like in golf. Not sure that means 10, but I know it's more than 4.

Guess who lives in Raleigh, NC?

http://pittsburghskyline.com/content/2006/12/02/bill-cowhers-house-in-raleigh-nc/

The King Air is a damn nice turbo prop. Operating cost are much lower than a turbine. You can buy a nice Citation for the same money as a King Air. I would rather have the King Air.

When UT needs a jet, there are several available. Pilot Corporation I'm sure has one or two. When they brought Clawson to interview. Allan Jones sent one of his jets. He has a Citation and a Challenger.

And the plane flew to Oklahoma...

Could be Brent Venables. He's ready for a HC job and he's young.
I know, Stillwater is not Norman but hey we're all stretching here so why not.

VN Store

Back