UT opens as 14 pt favorite vs UK

If Sal wasn't still calling the defense, I would say we win easily. I mean Puddy Tat's offense is about as bad as our defense is. Sadly though he will still be there Saturday and will probably make their offense look respectable, so I'll say UT by a TD.

Since Bray get's paid to win, I guess this means what?
It would not suprise me if we lose to Kentucky again, God forbid they use another wide receiver at QB. If the Vols win by 14 I will be suprised....well maybe not...nothing about this squad can suprise me now, Nothing

If the team quits like last year, being favored won't matter. I don't think they will, though. It's probably Bray, Hunter and CP's last game in orange, so I gotta believe they'll go out in style.

If we get the breaks, I can see the vols winning a 28-24 snoozefest. A real ugly game

I hope UT scores 80 on Kentucky...Dooley is gone so why not just go for broke and destroy these bums and restore order to things....No more distractions, No more saved timeouts, no more stupid coaching decisions...For the last game this season go out there and flat out destroy anything colored in blue and white....I'm VOLnMiami and I approve this message.

Reactions: 1 person
I think we pay themback for beating us without a quarterback last year, we one up them and beat them without a coach this year.

Reactions: 1 person
bench Bray for the UK game..let Worley get used to the offense for next season..I see UT waking up from this NIGHTMARE of a season and we whip UK's a$$ by at least 4 TD!!!! GBO!!!!!!!!!!!

This would be like betting on Perez Hilton VS Richard Simmons in UFC 356.

What? Richard Simmons would MAUL Perez... 40 years of sweatin' to the oldies have ol' Rich tuned into the pinnacle of physical perfection.

HE'S THE GAY MAN'S ROD WILKS.

VN Store

Back