UT opens as 14 pt favorite vs UK

Neyland2nd2none

Now that Dooley is out I think this team comes together to kick some serious ass for two reasons:

The Seniors

Revenge!!

I'm taking UT -14. Who ya got?

-I hate that this will be the last time we get to watch UT football for another nine months. Smh

Reactions: 2 people
I couldn't be more excited that this is the last time I'm going to see UT play football for the next nine months.

Reactions: 5 people
Like I said before I would be worried about UK going 2-0

This game will prove one thing, whether or not Dooley was the problem.

If you are wagering on this game, you might want to consider calling that Gamblers Anonymous hotline...

I'm always excited to see Tennessee play. I'm taking TN straight up. We win handily.

I think the vols burn the wildpussies by 3 touchdowns and show that they were only putting on some kind of weird twisted show at vandy. Or maybe to their defense they knew Dooley was out so that must have been a distraction on Saturday. Now that they have no other surprises in store they can play with no reserves and show us what the vols do when we play kenSUCKy

Excellent, now where to get down on this while its still ripe? Caesars?

lulz! which way should we expect to see the line shift aggie?

Last week, candy opened as a 2 point favorite. I thought, that aint enough...sure enough, it went to four.

I wonder if Dooley were to be coaching this game if the spread would be different one way or another in the eyes of the Vegas odds makers. We'd likely be underdogs lol

You've got less than 6 days to allow all the insiders push "the emotional aspects of the game". It should shift 3 to 6 points and could quite possibly do so either way.

You've got less than 6 days to allow all the insiders push "the emotional aspects of the game". It should shift 3 to 6 points and could quite possibly do so either way.

in a meaningless battle like this, i seem to do better with the points. plus kensucky has a win streak going over us.

And I'm not rubbing salt in the wound here, but dont you dare think that "the horses" in Orange will be "Giving their all for Tennessee". I'd venture to say the slogan would read more like:

"Give enough not to get embarrassed, but not so much you might get hurt and screw your draft stock, for Tennessee today"

I don't know who wins, but whoever does will win by 14+ points. It won't be close

VN Store

Back