UT and Kentucky to ACC in 2012/Don't Laugh!!

OK VOL FREAK, We need a new board rule, No Crack smoking while making post. Anyone smoking crack and making post like this must be banned from the board and forced to join the bama and Vandy boards. Or be forced to follow the Ultimate Crack head to USC!!

Where do these people dream this stuff up? It has to be a drug stronger than Crack!!!

Don't most schools in the ACC actually reside in a state that borders...the atlantic coast?

Arkansas and South Carolina were the last 2 teams in, so if Arkansas left to go to the Big 12, and South Carolina to the ACC, would be a surprise but I guess it's a possibility. I don't see UT leaving the SEC though.

It looks like Missouri will, in the next year or so, be invited and agree to join the Big 10. This leaves an opening for Arkansas to rejoin the Big 12, which they have been wanting to do for years. This leaves the SEC with only eleven members and unable to have the very profitable SEC Championship game.

After the next football season, which will regretably be a losing one for Tennessee, the University will have two choices: 1) Stay in a conference where several schools (most notably Auburn, Alabama and LSU) are buying top recruits right and left, and be mediocre for years or 2) take their stellar basketball program to the ACC, which geographically makes more sense. I have no doubt that the Atlantic Coast Conference would welcome them with open arms, especially if UK also joined.

:eek:lol::lolabove::eek:lol::lolabove: Zoloft anyone?

Arkansas and South Carolina were the last 2 teams in, so if Arkansas left to go to the Big 12, and South Carolina to the ACC, would be a surprise but I guess it's a possibility. I don't see UT leaving the SEC though.

yeah... give us back GT and throw in Clemson to boot

i'm gonna try and not call people names, but this is the stupidest thing i've ever heard who says arkansas wants to leave and joing the Big 12 just because they were in the southwest conference. Secondly the SEC would add another team even if it was Maryville College just so they could have a championship game. Thirdly who would the ACC kick out to add those teams? The numbers don't make sense to have 14 teams. for a football conference. Fourthly UT wouldn't leave the SEC with as much money as we get from the conference EVERY year.

oh! and missouri will be in the big ten... they hate the fact that all the championship games are now in texas and the fact that they and the smaller schools in the big 12 get very little love ...

I live in Big 12 country and the word on Missouri is not that they are upset about the Big 12 Championship game being in Texas. Mizzou plays Illinois every year to open the football season. Illinois is bringing in around $21M or more from the Big 10 contracts. The Big 12 only gives Mizzou $12M or so, while Texas and Oklahoma are the high earners. This thing is about money. However, a major hangup is that if Mizzou joins the Big 10, they would have to abide by the Big 10 rules on how they pay their professors and its been reported that Mizzou does not currently meet that mark. There is going to be a domino effect caused by whoever the Big 10 adds. The word in Big 12 country is that is Mizzou bolts, then the Big 12 would go after TCU and not Arkansas.

Yea..... Tennessee and Ky are moving to the ACC and leave Vandy and Miss State in the SEC..... HA HA HA HA ... and I just won the lottery

It looks like Missouri will, in the next year or so, be invited and agree to join the Big 10. This leaves an opening for Arkansas to rejoin the Big 12, which they have been wanting to do for years. This leaves the SEC with only eleven members and unable to have the very profitable SEC Championship game.

After the next football season, which will regretably be a losing one for Tennessee, the University will have two choices: 1) Stay in a conference where several schools (most notably Auburn, Alabama and LSU) are buying top recruits right and left, and be mediocre for years or 2) take their stellar basketball program to the ACC, which geographically makes more sense. I have no doubt that the Atlantic Coast Conference would welcome them with open arms, especially if UK also joined.

best thing that could happen for us.

Why does everyone think that ANY ACC team will leave that conference to join the SEC?...It just boggles the mind why people would think that...Clemson would not leave there and neither would GT....GT was already a member of the SEC and LEFT so why oh why would we ever ask them back?

You should be banned for such a dumb thread. Freak cut him from the nation. He should'nt be allowed to post ever again.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Agreed..............Vandy to the West.
Why would you want Vabdy in the west? We have the best 3 week closing in the SEC, UK, VU, and a cupcake. Wow, how do you think we close strong every year? We worked hard to get that schedule that way and we don't want it changing. Al finishes with LSU and Au. Wow
Posted via VolNation Mobile

btw would anyone else besides me like to see the sec champ game in nashville instead of atlanta? More centrally located and there would never be a chance vandy would make it to give an unfair homefield advantage like georgia has now

As much as I would love to see the game at LP field, I doubt the SEC would be willing to give up the extra 4 thousand or so seats that the Georgia Dome holds over LP.

ACC= Atlantic Coast Conf.=Tennessee dont have a beach on the Atlantic coast, and Kentucky is even further away....this is the dumbest thing i have ever read in my whole life ...ever

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

UT to the ACC will only happen when this guy starts dating Heidi Klum

Attachments

• 04apr23-awesome-fail.jpg
    04apr23-awesome-fail.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 4
ACC= Atlantic Coast Conf.=Tennessee dont have a beach on the Atlantic coast, and Kentucky is even further away....this is the dumbest thing i have ever read in my whole life ...ever
Location is the least of the reasons why this would not happen.

VN Store

Back