UT and Kentucky to ACC in 2012/Don't Laugh!!

rockydoc

It looks like Missouri will, in the next year or so, be invited and agree to join the Big 10. This leaves an opening for Arkansas to rejoin the Big 12, which they have been wanting to do for years. This leaves the SEC with only eleven members and unable to have the very profitable SEC Championship game.

After the next football season, which will regretably be a losing one for Tennessee, the University will have two choices: 1) Stay in a conference where several schools (most notably Auburn, Alabama and LSU) are buying top recruits right and left, and be mediocre for years or 2) take their stellar basketball program to the ACC, which geographically makes more sense. I have no doubt that the Atlantic Coast Conference would welcome them with open arms, especially if UK also joined.

we will just get somebody else to take arkansas place.like a south florida,la tech, southern miss..

oh! and missouri will be in the big ten... they hate the fact that all the championship games are now in texas and the fact that they and the smaller schools in the big 12 get very little love ...

It looks like Missouri will, in the next year or so, be invited and agree to join the Big 10. This leaves an opening for Arkansas to rejoin the Big 12, which they have been wanting to do for years. This leaves the SEC with only eleven members and unable to have the very profitable SEC Championship game.

After the next football season, which will regretably be a losing one for Tennessee, the University will have two choices: 1) Stay in a conference where several schools (most notably Auburn, Alabama and LSU) are buying top recruits right and left, and be mediocre for years or 2) take their stellar basketball program to the ACC, which geographically makes more sense. I have no doubt that the Atlantic Coast Conference would welcome them with open arms, especially if UK also joined.

No disrespect bro, did your mother tell you the story about how she dropped you on your head??? :eek:hmy:

please lay the crackpipe down and back away from your keyboard

UT, Bama, General Neyland, Bear Bryant MADE the S.E.C. And paved the way for what it is now. Give me whatever the hell your smoking, UT will ALWAYS be a FOOTBALL school, A couple down years(which all schools go through, hell look at Bama) and your already talking about moving to the A.C.C.? I am not laughing, I am pissed that you would even think that's a possibility! Although other S.E.C. fans love what were going through, they also know UT is a Powerhouse and will bounce back, the S.E.C. NEEDS UT to be good! Go take another hit!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

BUT!!!!!!!! THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT UT AND KANSUCKY Would LEAVE TO GO TO THE ACC!!!!... i want some of that stuff that your growing in your back yard!

Might be a good move for Vandy to the ACC. They can't compete at all in Football.

The most logical move would be for South Carolina to move to the ACC.

There is no way Arky would leave the SEC, the SEC just got richer with the new tv deal. The SEC is the penthouse conf and nobody will leave, now vandy oughta be forced out, but thats another story.

There is no way Arky would leave the SEC, the SEC just got richer with the new tv deal. The SEC is the penthouse conf and nobody will leave, now vandy oughta be forced out, but thats another story.

ummmmm i wouldnt be so sure..... it makes sense werent the a part of the SWC... SOUTH WESTERN CONFERENCE... which is now the BIG 12.. geographically (sp?) it makes sense..

VN Store

Back