UT #1 Nationally in Recruiting (Spending)

auburn's laughing at this.

we all know they had about $180k that wasn't on their books a few years back

Reactions: 2 people
I am amazed that USC is sitting at #37. I thought they spent more than $992,414 on Reggie Bush alone. Some other athletes on the current roster have to be getting something.

I bet you Miami was number one until that booster got busted!

If anything, they should've been towards the bottom. All they had to say was "hey, would you like to come visit Miami for the weekend and spend the night on a 100ft yacht, all expenses paid...including women."

There's a reason why we recruit so well (regardless of our coach) despite a weak in state talent base.

LOL, Hookers gotta eat too!! :)

Definitely not saying our hostesses are hookers but when are they coming back to SC? Gets kinda lonely down hear listening to all the talk about the kittens and chickens.

SC has some great HS ball ripe for the picking.

Interesting seeing Aubarn ranked 2nd, wonder if they calculated in the money they paid to Cam's old man?

We r also the 13th best money earner, and give back millions to the academic side! I'm truely ok with spending a lot to win a lot. As long as the latter happens soon.

Winning programs sell themselves, therefore, since UT hasn't been a winning program lately, they have to work harder and spend more to get top recruits. Stability in the coaching staff would be a big plus in recruiting also.

VN Store

Back