USC @ Kentucky

Congrats UK fans. I was so turnt up yesterday I didn't know you guys had won until this afternoon. I've been on VN and twitter blackout for about 24 hours. I took yesterday pretty hard. But again, congrats. It should be a interesting game in 5/6 weeks.

So sour. Dumb for any cats fan to deny he gave you guys a lot with his inability to throw and make plays, difference in going up more at the half and giving the game winning score.

Sour, me? #1, sour isn't a thing I do, I do nice n *****. I'm sure you're smart enough to pick up on that.

I'm sorry you lost to Florida, at home, and felt the need to lash out over it. Didn't you have the ball 3 times in the redzone and settle for FG's? That's a *****. Jojo ran the **** over people last night in the Wildcat, behind an o-line that blocked for him. Maybe you all should try that, idk.

You might beat us this year, ya might not and it's not like you or I can control that so I can't worry with it. I do know we didn't use gimmicks or 100 other things to win last night. We lined up and played it out when other UK teams would have folded and during our rebuilding process that's a huge step for us.

Last edited:
Wow, wildncrazy. If that was the edited version, I'm guessing that the original would singe my eyebrows. :/

That no longer matters if he doesn't follow it up with something this year.

It proves he's accomplished one thing Dooley never did in his three years. And he did a year earlier than Stoops. That was the context.

Of course a coach can't hang his career on one signature win, but it's a start. In Butch's case, he probably lost any goodwill that win provided by losing to Vandy and now Florida.

It proves he's accomplished one thing Dooley never did in his three years. And he did a year earlier than Stoops. That was the context.

Of course a coach can't hang his career on one signature win, but it's a start. In Butch's case, he probably lost any goodwill that win provided by losing to Vandy and now Florida.

The fact that you're comparing your timeline n ours is surprising. You have facilities, you have history, you have fan support and you have talent that we don't/didn't when we both started this journey.

Idk that things are as bad as your fans think, we aren't as good as our win last night, probably.

The fact that you're comparing your timeline n ours is surprising. You have facilities, you have history, you have fan support and you have talent that we don't/didn't when we both started this journey.

Idk that things are as bad as your fans think, we aren't as good as our win last night, probably.
I get your point, but what's surprising about it? Both coaches are in year two and coach in the same division. And Stoops has his team off to a great start.

Besides, I didn't initiate the comparsion, just responding to one that seemed targeted at our fan base/coach.

I get your point, but what's surprising about it? Both coaches are in year two and coach in the same division. And Stoops has his team off to a great start.

Besides, I didn't initiate the comparsion, just responding to one that seemed targeted at our fan base/coach.

Maybe I have unrealistic expectations for ut, that's all. Maybe in both cases the "signature" win will turn our to be a fluke/law of averages type thing. Or maybe USCe is just another in a list of bad SEC east teams and someone has to lose the game when two divisional teams play one another. Idk freak

Maybe I have unrealistic expectations for ut, that's all. Maybe in both cases the "signature" win will turn our to be a fluke/law of averages type thing. Or maybe USCe is just another in a list of bad SEC east teams and someone has to lose the game when two divisional teams play one another. Idk freak
This isn't your daddy's Tennessee, as they say. Both Tennessee and Kentucky last went to a bowl in 2010 and both last won a bowl game in 2008.

They are a little better than I expected this year but they still have glaring weakness that a smart team will exploit. UK has to get a handle on their run D - UGA will have a field day if we continue to allow 5-8 yards on rushes up the middle. I also want to see Pat play like he did in Florida - stand tall in the pocket with the game riding on his arm and put the ball exactly where it needs to be. I like the wildcat situationally but like anything else, if they become one dimensional they will be easier to scheme against.

They are a little better than I expected this year but they still have glaring weakness that a smart team will exploit. UK has to get a handle on their run D - UGA will have a field day if we continue to allow 5-8 yards on rushes up the middle. I also want to see Pat play like he did in Florida - stand tall in the pocket with the game riding on his arm and put the ball exactly where it needs to be. I like the wildcat situationally but like anything else, if they become one dimensional they will be easier to scheme against.

Absolutely. I expect Gurley to have a field day against us

VN Store

Back