USC @ Kentucky

Hopefully Kentucky fans will be patient with Stoops. It's only his second year, so he'll need time to recruit before he gets that signature win. Oh, wait.

Yeah I don't agree with it but it's a signature win for Stoops.

He's got them going in a great direction. If or when he can get the defense to line up with the offense they can be a force.

Amazing that after next week UK will be 1 game away from being bowl eligible. They'll have 6 opportunities to get that 1 win. I like their chances.

He's got them going in a great direction. If or when he can get the defense to line up with the offense they can be a force.

Amazing that after next week UK will be 1 game away from being bowl eligible. They'll have 6 opportunities to get that 1 win. I like their chances.

We should definitely beat ULM and have a great shot at Ville. Not gonna say anything about UT, but we have a chance, even at Neyland.

Huge momentum getter for the Cats. Building the program bit by bit. Very proud of my boys.

Reactions: 1 person
Hopefully Kentucky fans will be patient with Stoops. It's only his second year, so he'll need time to recruit before he gets that signature win. Oh, wait.

In fairness, Butch got his signature win last year against SC.

Reactions: 2 people
Thank God for North making an elbow catch.

Still counts. And that is one thing that differentiates this staff from the previous.

No doubt Kentucky looks good though. I'm certainly not looking at that game the same way as I was a few weeks ago.

Still counts. And that is one thing that differentiates this staff from the previous.

No doubt Kentucky looks good though. I'm certainly not looking at that game the same way as I was a few weeks ago.

I'm certainly not looking at our game plans the same way I was a few weeks ago...

Reactions: 1 person
Agreed.

Today's game shook me nearly as much as Dooley's Kentucky debacle in 2011.

I don't want to take anything away from this thread, so I'll hold my commentary on the matter...as I'm still avoiding the FF for the next few days.

UK won a big game today and deserve their time in the limelight.

Word from UK is that a fan fell out of the stands late in the game tonight. Prayers for his/her family.

Great to stay in this game and win cats, you're favorite player must be Thompson!

Reading the gamecock forum this morning is interesting, crazy how similar things are.

Standout problem: us oline, them defense
Play calling: both unhappy, SC has the ability to run, but are passing at the wrong point in the game
Qb: both unhappy and believe worley/Thompson are not sec qbs making crappy decisions

Should be an interesting game between ut and SC. I think ky has the edge against us this year, yikes!

Thanks- great to win one against the HBC. I was just lurking on Cockytalk....they're pretty salty today, calling for coaches to retire and be fired. ;)

Great to stay in this game and win cats, you're favorite player must be Thompson!

Reading the gamecock forum this morning is interesting, crazy how similar things are.

Standout problem: us oline, them defense
Play calling: both unhappy, SC has the ability to run, but are passing at the wrong point in the game
Qb: both unhappy and believe worley/Thompson are not sec qbs making crappy decisions

Should be an interesting game between ut and SC. I think ky has the edge against us this year, yikes!

VN Store

Back