USA Today Preseason Poll is out

Preseason polls are bogus as hell. I wish they didn't rank teams in either of the major sports until several weeks in the season.

I'm with you,they should wait till they play a game or two,but it brings in money,so that will never happen

Rodney-Dangerfield_No-Respect.jpg

Honestly I said that with the thought Chane would be back, with it looking like he won't be, you are right they shouldn't be.

I think he'll be back before mid season. Until then or if he's not, they'll be going with a small, 3 guard lineup.

I think he'll be back before mid season. Until then or if he's not, they'll be going with a small, 3 guard lineup.

Idk failing a drug test, getting told to clean it up, then getting popped by your coach giving you a drug test isn't good. Especially when the other guy that failed is now clean. Probably depends on how they start the season honestly.

Lol um this boy named Julius randle, that boi is dirty

Yup. Going to get physical down low. Randle is a big kid and it's going to be a fun match up. But - both Maymon and Stokes match Randle in size and physicality. Stokes and Maymon have a few years of college experience - and - college S&C. Going to be one hell of a game in Rupp.

Yup. Going to get physical down low. Randle is a big kid and it's going to be a fun match up. But - both Maymon and Stokes match Randle in size and physicality. Stokes and Maymon have a few years of college experience - and - college S&C. Going to be one hell of a game in Rupp.

Nic is gonna have these guys ready for battle. I'm looking forward to lots of physicality in the paint.

Dakari Johnson and WCS will be equalizers enough I believe. I expect poythress to have a much more physical presence this year as well.

Dakari Johnson and WCS will be equalizers enough I believe. I expect poythress to have a much more physical presence this year as well.

Poythress just needs to improve in the mental and maturity aspects, and the improved play will follow. He took himself out of too many games last year by simply being too weak mentally.

I'll be surprised if we get left off the AP, but I guess it'll probably happen now that I've posted this.

Poythress just needs to improve in the mental and maturity aspects, and the improved play will follow. He took himself out of too many games last year by simply being too weak mentally.

Its either man up or be a spell man, rotating 10 to 14 minutes per game.

VN Store

Back