Uranium One

Just because I think Trump is a self serving idiot with financial ties to Russia does not make me think he is a hero.

We are all self-serving idiots. Is it illegal to have financial Russian ties?

I mean, London isn't nicknamed Londongrad for nothing. Its prime real estate is overrun by Russians. Ask London real estate developers if they think selling property to Russians is bad business.

There's numerous American companies thriving in Russia. If it is so bad to do business with the Russians, or even want to do business with the Russians, then maybe these companies should cut and run before the righteous threaten them with boycotts or defame their name in the press.

Reactions: 1 person
We are all self-serving idiots. Is it illegal to have financial Russian ties?

I mean, London isn't nicknamed Londongrad for nothing. Its prime real estate is overrun by Russians. Ask London real estate developers if they think selling property to Russians is bad business.

There's numerous American companies thriving in Russia. If it is so bad to do business with the Russians, or even want to do business with the Russians, then maybe these companies should cut and run before the righteous threaten them with boycotts or defame their name in the press.

It is to not disclose them. I'm glad you think that there are financial ties between Trump and Russians. That is something Trump has denied. Your witch hunt talking points don't hold up with that belief.

Just because I think Trump is a self serving idiot with financial ties to Russia does not make me think he is a hero.

Here's the problem with that thinking. Any person involved in international trade and business is going to have financial ties with any number of foreign countries. Does that mean that someone from the international business community is by definition exclusion material for public office?

From my point of view every politician walking the halls of congress is an example of conflict of interest because they willingly take campaign contributions and still represent those interests in legislation and regulation.

Are we so jaded that we believe that shady political ties and financial interests are acceptable but legitimate business deals aren't? If that's so then we might as well consider that we've created some form of ruling political class and throw away the "of the people, by the people, and for the people" because our non-political affiliations would seemingly render us unfit for office as opposed to a walking talking conflict of interest otherwise known as a politician.

Reactions: 2 people
It is to not disclose them. I'm glad you think that there are financial ties between Trump and Russians. That is something Trump has denied. Your witch hunt talking points don't hold up with that belief.

I never said that there's financial ties, personally I have no clue. Remind me which financial ties to Russia that Trump did not disclose?

Let's be clear, there are no known crimes. It may not be a witch hunt, but it's 100% a fishing expedition w/ no boundaries. And a special counsel is and was not necessary, but it's neither here nor there.

stop being obtuse. just because someone doesn't think Trump is the devil doesn't mean they think he is a hero.

VN Store

Back