Uranium One

I'm sure that flow of cash was totally coincidence

Correlation is not causation. It may give you some reason to dig deeper, but ultimately you need to show some connection between the two. Consider the current issue with Kushner. He held WH meetings with two companies that shortly after the meetings provided substantial loans to his family's businesses. That may give you some reason to investigate, but it doesn't in and of itself show any linkage between the two.

Reactions: 1 person
Correlation is not causation. It may give you some reason to dig deeper, but ultimately you need to show some connection between the two. Consider the current issue with Kushner. He held WH meetings with two companies that shortly after the meetings provided substantial loans to his family's businesses. That may give you some reason to investigate, but it doesn't in and of itself show any linkage between the two.

CWV just took you to school yesterday over this. Its nice to see that you actually retained the info.

Oh you mean the thread where I said this:

"Oh, without a doubt they can both be true and I'm not saying the 130K rent was really the hush money. But the 130K payment was unique, both in timing and amount. It was a one-off payment and the amount is eerily close to the amount paid to Stormy. And the timing of the rent payment did not occur long after the payment to Daniels."

That's fully consistent with what I'm saying here. Correlations can give you reason to dig deeper and investigate, but they don't in and of themselves establish the connection you need.

Certainly, if I was investigating whether Stormy was paid hush money by the Trump campaign, I'd ask a lot of questions about this rent payment and try to get the back up documentation and communications showing it was legit.

Oh you mean the thread where I said this:

"Oh, without a doubt they can both be true and I'm not saying the 130K rent was really the hush money. But the 130K payment was unique, both in timing and amount. It was a one-off payment and the amount is eerily close to the amount paid to Stormy. And the timing of the rent payment did not occur long after the payment to Daniels."

That's fully consistent with what I'm saying here. Correlations can give you reason to dig deeper and investigate, but they don't in and of themselves establish the connection you need.

Certainly, if I was investigating whether Stormy was paid hush money by the Trump campaign, I'd ask a lot of questions about this rent payment and try to get the back up documentation and communications showing it was legit.

Yep, that's the one. That was your response after you had already came to your own conclusion. Then your lawyer buddy took you to school and you then changed your position and agreed.

Yep, that's the one. That was your response after you had already came to your own conclusion. Then your lawyer buddy took you to school and you then changed your position and agreed.

Your eagerness to disprove me is just darling. So cute. Total E for effort for you.

But here's everything I said:

"I'll have to dig it up, but I saw where someone had scoured the RNC's expense payments in October 2017 and there was a charge for 130K and change for "additional rent" or something like that at Trump Tower."

"Here's the story about the mysterious 130K rent payment made by the Trump Campaign (sorry, it was not the RNC): Michael Cohen, Stormy Daniels, $130,000 rent payments: Does it add up?"

"And before anyone cries "fake news," here's the actual FEC filing for the 130K payment to "Trump Tower Commercial LLC" PAGE BY PAGE REPORT DISPLAY FOR 201707209066882900 (Page 24851 of 25067)

Now Inspector Gadget, please tell me where I claimed the rent payment WAS payment (or really reimbursement to Trump from the Trump Campaign) for the Stormy Daniels non-disclosure agreement?

it's the Clintons bro, do you not know anything about them?

Just be sure you're not confusing tears for other salty bodily fluids, because it seems like the Dems are anything but crying over this conspiracy theory flame-out.

Below is a link to a story that contains the full interview summary at the end. Dems wanted to release the full transcript of the interview, but Republicans wouldn't let them.

Dems: Uranium One informant provided 'no evidence' of Clinton 'quid pro quo' | TheHill

No confusion. As all the Dim-o-shiet "leadership" are nothing but boldfaced lying backstabbing manipulative spin doctoring s.o.b.s to begin with, not one damn syllable that spews out of any them has a shred of credibility to begin with. That party needs to die a quick death.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
No confusion. As all the Dim-o-shiet "leadership" are nothing but boldfaced lying backstabbing manipulative spin doctoring s.o.b.s to begin with, not one damn syllable that spews out of any them has a shred of credibility to begin with. That party need to die a quick death.

So tell us how you really feel.

Reactions: 1 person
You ladies spinning this uranium one narrative are a bunch of cackling hens in a knitting circle. What part of HRC had 1 of 9 votes to approve the sale is so confusing? Hey, if she was bought, PROSECUTE HER.

This is pure deflection of Trump supporters who are slowly but surely realizing the current admin is going bye bye.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
The only thing funnier than the Uranium 1 "scandal" is the whole Pizzagate nonsense. If you are looking for a really good laugh, go back to the Pizzagate thread and look at all of the posters who knew to their very core that it was legitimate. You'll see some familiar faces. You guys will latch on to anything the right wing propaganda machine dangles in front of you.

Reactions: 3 people
The only thing funnier than the Uranium 1 "scandal" is the whole Pizzagate nonsense. If you are looking for a really good laugh, go back to the Pizzagate thread and look at all of the posters who knew to their very core that it was legitimate. You'll see some familiar faces. You guys will latch on to anything the right wing propaganda machine dangles in front of you.

They still bring it up in the guise of the evil Clinton Foundation. Everything that is wrong in the world is credited to the Clintons.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back