Updated Roster and Player Weights

I concur with the weight appearing to get us going in the a'ight direction. If strength, agility, and speed are also going in the a'ight direction gonna be an interesting fall. GBO!

Reactions: 2 people
This was not an all inclusive list. Believe this list only listed guys who made big improvements. I would assume it was because Trey Smith stayed around his same weight.

I certainly hope so.

CJP still needs a couple of recruiting classes, but this is starting to look like a good size SEC Team on the offensive and defensive lines.

I understand you were using it to generalize not eating healthy. I am not an idiot. Lol.

Also, from what Trey Smith looks like after not being able to "workout" I would assume they found a way to keep Chance Hall in shape. That's kinda a half a million dollars a year strength coordinators job.

Im just saying, and I think he will be a huge factor for our offensive line this year.

I agree. This video (screenshot) was posted on Tennessee football Instagram about a month ago so we all least know he’s been working out and not eating twinkies ;) but seriously, so glad to have him back.

Attachments

• 1D3AC5F6-9AA0-439B-9FCE-766B807C4813.jpg
    1D3AC5F6-9AA0-439B-9FCE-766B807C4813.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: 3 people
I'm glad to see A.Taylor is a 2 way player and surprised they will not try Thompson out on offense at all. I also like they moved Emerson back to DL.

I think they are trying to get the best athlete s on defense as possible.

But id be VERY surprised if Thompson doesn't touch the ball at all

I enjoyed Pruitt's story about Eli Wolf. Lol is this an equipment manager? Glad the kid seems to have bought in.

Shrout packed on 20 pounds. That is impressive. How long has he been on campus?..

VN Store

Back