Updated Roster and Player Weights

JT Shrout made a big jump, They may be turning him into a real contender to compete for the starting role

Reactions: 1 person
Some of these changes are insane. Carvin is down almost 30 lbs and Kingston Harris is up over 30 lbs.

I'm curious to see how the new redshirt rule will effect how the coaches handle a lot of these freshman. I could see a lot of these freshman continuing on with the normal strength and conditioning program for a couple months and doing film study/light practice so they are able to contribute against vandy, Mizzou, and Kentucky while still keeping there redshirt status.

It's an encouraging sign but there's typically a little fibbing in those numbers. Of course, if you are going from one fibbed # to another fibbed #, that's still an improvement....

TE 257 bet the safeties and CB's are going to enjoy tackling him lol. Even the linebackers gonna be hurting.

For those to lazy to add all of it up here ya go:

396 total pounds of weight added.
96 total pounds of weight shed.
299 total pounds added to the team.
average of 6.79 pounds per player listed.
More cornbread please.

No...and since he gained 13 lbs I'm wondering how hard he's been able to work out. If that's 13 lbs of muscle then great but if it's pizza and Twinkies not so much.

Doubt you would survive on a Twinkies and pizza diet with Coach Fitz. Plus these guys are required to eat in the Cafeteria and have strict diet plans I would assume.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I'm glad to see A.Taylor is a 2 way player and surprised they will not try Thompson out on offense at all. I also like they moved Emerson back to DL.

Doubt you would survive on a Twinkies and pizza diet with Coach Fitz. Plus these guys are required to eat in the Cafeteria and have strict diet plans I would assume.

Uh..didn't really mean pizza and Twinkies just sayin' if Hall's injury has prevented him from working out as hard as he or the coaching staff would like any weight he's put on is likely to be more fat than muscle; which would not be good. I'm hoping he's getting well because when he's healthy he's proven he can play. Plus you got to believe he wants to fulfill his dream of being a college and maybe NFL football player. Would be great for him and Volnation if he gets to live his dream.

Uh..didn't really mean pizza and Twinkies just sayin' if Hall's injury has prevented him from working out as hard as he or the coaching staff would like any weight he's put on is likely to be more fat than muscle; which would not be good. I'm hoping he's getting well because when he's healthy he's proven he can play. Plus you got to believe he wants to fulfill his dream of being a college and maybe NFL football player. Would be great for him and Volnation if he gets to live his dream.

I understand you were using it to generalize not eating healthy. I am not an idiot. Lol.

Also, from what Trey Smith looks like after not being able to "workout" I would assume they found a way to keep Chance Hall in shape. That's kinda a half a million dollars a year strength coordinators job.

Im just saying, and I think he will be a huge factor for our offensive line this year.

I understand you were using it to generalize not eating healthy. I am not an idiot. Lol.

Also, from what Trey Smith looks like after not being able to "workout" I would assume they found a way to keep Chance Hall in shape. That's kinda a half a million dollars a year strength coordinators job.

Im just saying, and I think he will be a huge factor for our offensive line this year.

:thumbsup:

Pruitt has these guys right where he wants them.:hi:

Reactions: 3 people
Let’s hope all the gains were muscle and all the losses were fat...

Most encouraging thing I saw were the RB’s all over 200lbs now. Let’s hope they weren’t weighed right after a double Big Mac with extra-large fries...!

VN Store

Back