Unofficial TN v Carson-Newman (exh) pre-game thread

Happier than Bobby Petrino @ the SEC women's volley ball tourney

I expect them to take a good look at Kent in the exhs. and then make their decision on his RS.
I do think he'll red shirt though.

Very curious here. I think if he's progressed defensively, we can't afford to redshirt him. Having a big that can stretch the floor can fade some defensive lapses. And with Walker and Fulk sporting injuries, if he shows anything on the work end, it'll be hard to redshirt him.

Reactions: 1 person
Very curious here. I think if he's progressed defensively, we can't afford to redshirt him. Having a big that can stretch the floor can fade some defensive lapses. And with Walker and Fulk sporting injuries, if he shows anything on the work end, it'll be hard to redshirt him.

Yep. And size does matter.

Well hell. Waited this long to see pons,and looks like I’ll have to wait longer lol

well I’m ready to see the boys tonight. Looking forward to seeing how much Admiral and Bone have progressed.

UT listed the starters as Bone,Bowden,Admiral,Walker,Alexander.

No Grant Williams?

UT listed the starters as Bone,Bowden,Admiral,Walker,Alexander.

No Grant Williams?

Barnes is taking advantage of the exhibition status. Winning won't be the highest priority and a semi-close game shouldn't be surprising. There will be. VN **** storm though if there's anything other than a beat down put on C-N.

It was an actual game, but don't forget 2016-17 began with one of the worst losses all year versus UT-C. Of course TN had a lot of guys in their first game for that one.

5 hours to go. I wonder what the parking situation will be like. I hate early weeknight games while classes are in session.

Can't wait to see my news seats boiii. Im all pumped up. Im much more into bball than football.

Pizza Hut and McAlisters are no longer in the basement of the TBA. WhichWich and a pre-made sushi place now. Took down all of the photos of former players, Holly, and Barnes. Kind of ****ty atmosphere, but the ordering process is much better... those that know how the **** to order can go right to the register with their paperwork filled out. Don't have to wait on the clueless idjits that don't understand there are people waiting behind them as they ponder the menu. Fill out the order at an ordering station, hand it to the cashier, pay. Done. The slow and clueless aren't in my damn way. Rant over. For now.

Alarm went off. Building evacuated for an "emergency". Hardly anybody left. Apparently some dummy pulled an alarm lever. All is now clear. For a second I thought I'd get to see a good ole boy with a CCP put a cap in an ISIS sheep's ass.

VN Store

Back