Uniform changes for 2013

Looks like the pants will just be incorporating the new adiZero technology. I think on the pictures posted above you can maybe see the ventilation under the thigh pads on the inner thigh. Doesn't look/sound like any aesthetic change will take place on them.

one thing i do notice however im not the biggest fan of, is the adidas sublimated pattern on both home and road. however its small and i absolutely love these uniforms.

one thing i do notice however im not the biggest fan of, is the adidas sublimated pattern on both home and road. however its small and i absolutely love these uniforms.
You won't be able to see this in real live unless you are within about 5 feet of the jersey. A similar pattern has been on the uni the past 2 years.

You won't be able to see this in real live unless you are within about 5 feet of the jersey. A similar pattern has been on the uni the past 2 years.

oh i know about that i own a game worn Tech fit from 2011. but adidas has this new thing out looks like this:

Attachments

• ucla.jpeg
    ucla.jpeg
    23 KB · Views: 471
Here is the new away jersey from the NCAA 14 uniform update today. And the home jersey. Sorry for poor quality.

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 503
  • dcdc.jpg
    dcdc.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 470
  • vdsv.jpg
    vdsv.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 473
Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
The crying over all the changes to uniforms is pretty dumb. Times change and so do uniforms lol... Bet people are still crying why we changed from leather helmets. You have to change your uniform to attract the current day recruits. That is why I really believe we need to end our contract with Adidas and sign with NIKE. It is well know that kids now a days prefer NIKE and Under Armour over adidas. Nike's uniforms just look better IMO.

You obviously know nothing about whats actually in the contracts. Deerpark has said with adidas we are considered a tier 1 program, so we have complete control.

Nike considers us tier 2 right now, so we would be at the mercy of whatever crap they wanted us to wear.

The AD would never go for that IMO.

Last edited:
said it last night, there is no Black outline around the numbers. would clutter up with the checkerboard pattern. looks good IMO. this is a huge upgrade

Reactions: 1 person
OLD-MAN-ANGRY.jpg

DAMN KIDS AND THEIR DAMN UNIFORM CHANGES....
ps, looks fine to me.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back