Uniform changes for 2013

I don't know how else to elaborate. The state patch photo was taken because that was the only sample jersey that had it on it. That jersey may never see the field.

I gotcha. I was just trying to see what might be different about these special home unis.

The crying over all the changes to uniforms is pretty dumb. Times change and so do uniforms lol... Bet people are still crying why we changed from leather helmets. You have to change your uniform to attract the current day recruits. That is why I really believe we need to end our contract with Adidas and sign with NIKE. It is well know that kids now a days prefer NIKE and Under Armour over adidas. Nike's uniforms just look better IMO.

Reactions: 1 person
The crying over all the changes to uniforms is pretty dumb. Times change and so do uniforms lol... Bet people are still crying why we changed from leather helmets. You have to change your uniform to attract the current day recruits. That is why I really believe we need to end our contract with Adidas and sign with NIKE. It is well know that kids now a days prefer NIKE and Under Armour over adidas. Nike's uniforms just look better IMO.
I didn't think we needed any headgear so it was upsetting finding out we were going with leather helmets.

Reactions: 2 people
:popcorn:

Get your popcorn out, the tears will be epic for the old guys in here. They complain about just wearing black shoes.

I'm young and do not like when traditional uniforms are messed with, however these minor additions are nothing noticeable. At least they aren't making the numbers white.

As usual, fans believe they know everything that is best for our football team and Athletic Program. Unless I know all the facts surrounding the contracts, I think it is not my or your decision to make. Let it go.

Good point. I guess that explains Alabama's inability to bring in top level talent in recent years.

Oh wait, never mind, they've stayed true to their traditional look and have won 3 NC's in the past 4 years.

Reactions: 1 person
Saw this elsewhere..

9342981105_45feb269af.jpg

Something to look at anyway.

Thanks for the visual 391. Earned you a like. This version is actually better than I envisioned. Subtle enough to suit even me.

Good point. I guess that explains Alabama's inability to bring in top level talent in recent years.

Oh wait, never mind, they've stayed true to their traditional look and have won 3 NC's in the past 4 years.
Yea. I'm guessing unis have nothing to do with recruiting because bammer has the ugliest colors and unis

VolQuest.com - Vols prepare to make state-ment

1. An outline of the state of Tennessee on the back of both the home and road uniforms, placed just above the player's names

2. A script "TENNESSEE" on the front of the road jersey, above the numerals

3. A faint checkerboard design in the numerals on the road jerseys

Sorry if already posted. I think both sound cool

Not sure if this has already been mentioned but I think it would be cool is inside the state of TN outline it says, " I Will Give My All for Tennessee". :rock:

Not sure if this has already been mentioned but I think it would be cool is inside the state of TN outline it says, " I Will Give My All for Tennessee". :rock:

Since we're getting word crazy...squeeze in the Maxims
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Saw this elsewhere..

9342981105_45feb269af.jpg

Something to look at anyway.

I actually like that quite a bit! Now if they would just eliminate the black outline around the numbers and go back to outlining them with the thin separated orange line, along with putting the names on the back in orange, it would be perfect!

I hope the state is a little bigger than the pics ive seen.. but im overall happy with small changes! hope we do the grey away jerseys for the Oregon game!

VN Store

Back