Unanswered Questions and Amibuous Endings in Tvshows-Movies

What makes you say that?

I just felt that Member's Only got him. I'll get into it more when I've got time, but the constant switch of Tony's view from family to possible foe as individuals enter the diner kind of told me that he knew the gig was up.

Members only hitting the bathroom is a Puzo nod, plus with various references like Baccialieri saying "I bet you don't hear the one that gets you" while they're on the boat.

That's cool. I don't think there is a right or wrong answer, but the guy who played Bobby said Tony didn't die on Adam Carolla's podcast like 3 weeks ago. Just always interested in what people have to say on it. I choose to believe he didn't get got.

Men In Black
What is it that Dr.Laurel Weaver likes to do when she's alone on nights?

Saved By the Bell
How did Kelly not suspect Zack was trying to make a move on her before the History test including after telling her to close her eyes?
Who would have Kelly chose to the dance if Zack didn't use a reciever to invade their privacy in Jesses room?

Red Dawn The Remake
Did the Americans defeat all North Koreans that they gave up, and the Americans won keeping North Korea from taking over America?

That's cool. I don't think there is a right or wrong answer, but the guy who played Bobby said Tony didn't die on Adam Carolla's podcast like 3 weeks ago. Just always interested in what people have to say on it. I choose to believe he didn't get got.

The meeting with Tony, Paul, Carmine, and Albie might lend some credence to Tony surviving, but I just don't see it.

Chase leaves enough outs to make a legitimate debate, though.

Reaper
Why did the Angel break's Sam's hand so he would lose to the Devil?

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 The Secret of the Ooze
How was Shredder able to survive a high fall, and being crushed from the first movie?

Inception
If it's not a dream how did the kids have no growth at all, and are still wearing the same clothes?

Halloween Movie Series
Is there anything a human can use to kill Michael Myers?

Gilligan's Island - where'd they get the eggs for the meringue on all those coconut cream pies? Where'd the electricity come from for the Mosquito's instruments?

Gilligan's Island - where'd they get the eggs for the meringue on all those coconut cream pies? Where'd the electricity come from for the Mosquito's instruments?

Why hadn't Ginger and Mary Ann's clothes been worn down to tattered and revealing rags?

Reactions: 1 person
In the last episode of Mr. Belvedere, Mr. Belvedere moves to Africa to be with his new bride. Do you guys think he's still there?

The island was not purgatory. Evetything that happened on the island really happened. However, the sideways reality in the last season was limbo.

I for one pretty satisfied with the way Lost ended. It should have just been 4-5 seasons though.

That is not how I interpreted the final episode. In the end with the church scene they made it appear as though they had all really died and Jack was the last one to "realize it" or whatever. Another reason why they botched the ending, they basically made it "Jack's story".

HBO series Carnival..

wtf. Great series..was it a Jesus vs Satan allegory?

Man of Steel - How did Superman shave his beard?...

That is not how I interpreted the final episode. In the end with the church scene they made it appear as though they had all really died and Jack was the last one to "realize it" or whatever. Another reason why they botched the ending, they basically made it "Jack's story".

They had died, but they all died at different times. Jack died on the island after the fight, Sawyer and Lilly and the rest on the plane made it off the island and died sometime later in life.

The Breakfast Club.....did they act any different towards each other when they went back to school?

The Breakfast Club.....did they act any different towards each other when they went back to school?

Supposedly the original plan was to make a new BC movie every 10 years, where they would all get back together. But the plans fell through after John Hughes had falling outs with Judd Nelson and Molly Ringwald.

Supposedly the original plan was to make a new BC movie every 10 years, where they would all get back together. But the plans fell through after John Hughes had falling outs with Judd Nelson and Molly Ringwald.

I wanted to make lust to Molly Ringwald. Still do.

VN Store

Back