Unanswered Questions and Amibuous Endings in Tvshows-Movies

Lol that got me too. Him asking about a movie he has never seen. Why even ask the question?

I told you when I said I watched a review of the movie by Deusdaecon.

A long review of the movie with him talking about that being a flaw.

Last edited:
Film : The Godfather

Why was done corleone mad that Henry hill and jimmy Burke robbed the luftfansa terminal? And why did he send his son Sonny alone to kill Henry hill rather than sending the Lou Diamond Phillips character with him?

Reactions: 1 person

I'm astounding you are shaking your head because the questions beg for answers including when a movie doesn't elaborate about a answer or say why.

That's like answering a critical thinking question without elaborating or not providing any reasons to support the answer.

Tv show: Supernatural
Why are most persons not surprised or shocked that Sam and Dean are not dead?
After Levithans framed them for murders which had videos shown because in Public Places including a Bank, they were publicly declared dead on tv with images shown of their faces.

Movie: Ghost Rider
Why did a person or persons remove the scene of Blackheart saying he has all his Father's strengths and none of his weaknesses for the theater version?

Removing that scene created confusion for the audience before the uncut veesion was released because of the line demons can't walk on Hallowed ground.

Blackheart is shown in a Church in this movie which makes that line about demons can't walk on Hallowed ground look like a plot hole for the theater version.

Movie: I Still Know What You Did Last Summer

Julie and Karla won a all expenses paid vacation to the Bahamas even though their answer for what is the capital of Brazil is wrong.

Why did Karla or Julie not say this is suspicious or something is wrong before they left for the Bahamas?

Also why is Julie not suspicious since this is the 4th of July weekend when she and her friend won this all expenses paid vacation to the Bahamas?

In the 1st movie The 4th of July 1996 was when the pedestrian was hit that becomes the Hook Man, 1 year later started to murder persons and attempted to murder Julie.

When it is talked about it's a setup winning a vacation to the Bahamas so the Hook Man could kill Julie and her friends it's more 20 hours later that's a long delayed reaction to something suspicious which should have happened before they left the USA to travel to The Bahamas.

Last edited:
In Dumb and Dumber Lloyd Christmas sells Billy Enforcee “the Blind Kid” their dead bird who was missing his head. Lloyd put it back on with duct tape. How did Billy Enforcee not notice this while repeatedly petting his pretty new bird?

In Dumb and Dumber Lloyd Christmas sells Billy Enforcee “the Blind Kid” their dead bird who was missing his head. Lloyd put it back on with duct tape. How did Billy Enforcee not notice this while repeatedly petting his pretty new bird?

I thought the same. Also I'm sure it Billy in 4c.. 4c is his apartment number

Movie: Blade
Deacon Frost the main Villain says his plan is change all humans to Vampires which most likely would kill Blade because a vast number.
However it is talked about outright by Frost the humans are vampires food.

So what is his solution for that huge flaw no humans for what would the Vampires eat?

Movie: (1989) The Punisher
The Punisher afterthe climax offscreen exits the Skyscraper building amd somehow moves to the lowest level or the ground.
He couldn't have used the elevator because he isn't shown moving to the area of the elevator while Jake is, and nothing shows, implies or indicates he has a rope.
When Jake entered the Skyscraper a group of persons are visible outside, and is shown talking to Tommy asking where is Frank.

So how the hell did he move to the ground without being noticed by persons outside the Skyscraper?

Movie: No Retreat No Surrender
Why do Jason and Reggie say No Retreat No Surrender when they do the exact opposite repeatedly? If characters are going to say lines and not be ironic then make it sensible.

That is awful writing, and makes them both look like Bizzaro a DC Comics Super Villain that does the exact opposite of what he says because of his backwards logic.

Why does Scott hate Reggie?
He says he has his reasons and never elaborates what those reasons are which is a incomplete answer and awful writing.

Why was the awful cringeworthy scene not removed of Jason pushing up while Reggie his friends sits on his Groin?
Jason is a heterosexual that is dating Kelly with information said to convince the viewers he is a heterosexual not homosexual so no damn logical reason this awful scene should be in a intentionally created serious Action Drama movie.
This is wanting to have a cake and eat it to similar to The Remake Friday The 13th the whole it's a realistic Jason Voorhees that loses all believability because he did''t get killed by being choked by a machine, stabbed in the stomach, and somehow for no plausible reason he flies out of the water like he's Superman after being dropped in the water by 2 Survivors.

How did the Mob find Tom after he moved to Seattle? No explanation ever given in the movie.
Why is the Ghost of Bruce Lee teaching Jason The Martial Art Karate instead of the Martial Art he created Kung Fu?

Karate is a different Martial Art that isn't Kung Fu, and wow maybe this inspired the same awful writing as The Karate Kid which has a Mentor teach a Kid Kung Fu which isn't Karate that makes the name of the movie nonsensical since no in that unnecessary remake uses Karate instead a different Martial Art that is Kung Fu.

Movie: Friday The 13th Part 2
Why does Paul Say Jason is nothing but an Urban Legend? He doesn't provide any valid logical sensible reasons to support that idea or statement.

How did Ginny escape after Jason grabbed her?
The scene ends after that which is awful writing because somehow she escaped which happened off camera.

What is the fate of Paul?

VN Store

Back