UGA Troubles Brewing- Isaiah Crowell arrested and dismissed

so how big a loss would this be considered for UGA?

I thought I had read about their expecting a freshman RB to contribute a bunch immediately (after looking over their commit list...maybe Marshall or Gurly?)

IMO its a big loss. He is the most talented RB on the team and IMO he was going to break into the scene this year. We have two very good looking Fresh. RB's, but you never know how they will do their first year.

I hate it for Crow, he was doing very good this offseason and was working his azz off. Decisions, decisions.

IMO its a big loss. He is the most talented RB on the team and IMO he was going to break into the scene this year. We have two very good looking Fresh. RB's, but you never know how they will do their first year.

I hate it for Crow, he was doing very good this offseason and was working his azz off. Decisions, decisions.

I hate it for his teammates, yalls fans, and the coaching staff who were all depending on him. I would have a hard time feeling sorry for him, at this point.

Spectacularly stupid decision by a promising young RB. I guess Keith Marshall becomes the second straight true freshman starter now.

Crowell is talented, but a real head case. He would go out of the game and act hurt every play when he got hit. He is arrogant and has a high regard for himself. I really don't believe UGA was counting on him for much.

What? He's their best offensive player - even with that freshman coming in he wasn't going to be on Crowell's level.

borat_855_18535194_0_0_12672_300.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
Wasn't it CMR that coined the term "Energy Vampire?" Seems like Crowell is the latest to suck the energy out of that program.

Crowell is talented, but a real head case. He would go out of the game and act hurt every play when he got hit. He is arrogant and has a high regard for himself. I really don't believe UGA was counting on him for much.

If not for Crowell, even without Hunter we would have beat UGA last season. He was responsible for their two TD and had a couple big runs. I don't celebrate a kids future going down the drain but I would rather go against UGA without Crowell than with.

Sometimes, you just gotta carry a piece, consequences be damned. This was one of those times.

looks like after he is dismissed that richt should only release him to a military schools like GMC or similar kid needs some discipline & structure in his life

Reactions: 1 person
Not really - well now he is - he touches the ball on every play - but Crowell was the game changer when he actually was out there and not acting like an idiot.

they have another game changer out wide. Without him, Murray's a disaster.

Shockingly, Jon Gruden arrested Isaiah Crowell this morning and wasn't in Tampa, but the Glazers are working hard to get him back.

If not for Crowell, even without Hunter we would have beat UGA last season. He was responsible for their two TD and had a couple big runs. I don't celebrate a kids future going down the drain but I would rather go against UGA without Crowell than with.

We were unable to score/move the ball effectively all game after the first quarter until near the very end after Bray got hurt, in the last 6 minutes of the game, on the next to last drive

...not sure "no Crowell = automatic 2011 win" is truly a valid statement to make

He might have been the guy that got the two scores but their entire defense flat out stopped TN pretty much all game

I agree. I hate it when they make decisions like this. Do right for 3 or 4 years and go to the league where u won't have to be involved in that type of a mess. I believe some may still do those type of things, they believe all these entertainers are thugs..... Give me break they're entertaining nothing more nothing less

VN Store

Back