UGA opens as 7 point favorite

GA rushing offense is #29 in the country..... Vols rushing defense is ranked #117 in the country.

GA unfortunately will roll the Vols defense. Runs up the middle and pick on our corners. GA is going to cover.

Tennessee is gonna pack the box, run blitz, and make the frosh beat us with his arm....and sadly he probably will.

Reactions: 1 person
Easy money. Take Georgia.

Sucker bet. This is exactly the type of game UT comes out and wins. They could also lay down and lose by 35. No way I put money on any UT game other than vs UF and Bama.

This was talked about a couple of years ago.

Georgia's record against Tennessee teams that go to bowl games since divisional play started is putrid.

Post Fulmer, Tennessee won in 09, 15, 16.

Georgia won by 8 in 2011, 7 in 2012, 3 (overtime) in 2013, and 3 in 2014.

The only beatdown Georgia gave was in 2010 (27 point win)
2009 we dished a 26 point beat down to the dawgs....can't get going in the 3rd quarter and expect to win...we'll be trailing by 26 at that point.

Tennessee is gonna pack the box, run blitz, and make the frosh beat us with his arm....and sadly he probably will.

Even if we put 7-8 in the box, GA will still have a field day rushing. We have the #117 rush defense in the country!

GA's qb is the real deal. They dismantled Miss State.

It will be ugly....

Even if we put 7-8 in the box, GA will still have a field day rushing. We have the #117 rush defense in the country!

It will be ugly....

We'LL see how "real deal" he is after playing 3 hours in Neyland.

Reactions: 1 person

It will be ugly....

The Georgia natives on our roster always turn out in these games but this meeting feels 10,000 times different...I hope I'm wrong but damn if don't.

I still have my doubts that Kirby Smart was an upgrade over Mark Richt, and I admit that may be wishful thinking on my part. Get back with me on Saturday evening about how dominant of a team these Bulldogs are.

This will be close... always seems to be. But I just cannot see the Vols winning. Likely a 24-20 game.

Not going to touch this one.

Could see us getting blown out (16+) or, playing it super tight. I doubt we win, unless something drastic changes in the next week (ie. we come out to play, and execute)

I admit that the beat down of miss st. looks impressive on the surface, but what do we really know about miss st? They beat a yaw yaw coached LSU, who has never won an sec road game as a full time SEC Coach. Not all that impressed with Notre Dame either.

Last edited:
Traditionally we injure Georgia important players. I'm going to say something is oddly consistent about that. I'm gonna say they may need their depth as much as we do.

Can I speak with Mike at Fidelity? Hey Mike, I'm going to need to move a considerable amount of cash towards Georgia this weekend. K thxs bye

Tennessee hasnt covered the spread yet this year. Lol

Probably won't in this game either.

Georgia wins big. This year is just different. I think players are quitting on Jones right now. He's never had this much pressure on him in Georgia week since he has been here.

VN Store

Back