UGA having problems also

The team stats are skewed somewhat because UGA hasn't played any cupcakes comparable to WKU and Ohio, but the point is well taken. They are very comparable to us. A lot of close games that either side can win. Another yard against UCLA and we have the same records.

One less celebration and they're 4-1.

853202.jpg

This is the hit = broken jaw.

Tebow better take another week off. Another concussion and he could be done for the year.

I think it was spotted on the 38 after a 5 yard penality against Ga.

Reasons why TN wins:

OL - Georgia is averaging an SEC-worst 98.8 rushing yards per game and 3.3 yards per carry, which suggests its O-line isn't blocking anybody.

QB - Cox has 6 ints - almost as bad as JC

RB - I would've taken Montario Hardesty over Caleb King even before the latter broke his jaw vs. LSU.

DL - UT has Dan Williams and Chris Walker; Georgia has Jeff Owens. The Dawgs rank eighth among SEC teams against the run.

LB - Rennie Curran leads the SEC with 11.2 tackles per game but the loss of UGA cohort Marcus Dowtin (broken finger) is a blow to the Georgia linebacker brigade. UT's Rico McCoy is playing well.

DB's - Georgia ranks 11th among SEC teams in pass defense, allowing more yards (1,184) and more passing TDs (10) than anyone except Arkansas. UT has allowed just 819 passing yards and three passing TDs.

Intangibles - Both teams are coming off disappointing losses but Georgia's was the last-minute, heartbreaking variety. UT's offense has some confidence after scoring 16 fourth-quarter points last weekend vs. Auburn.

UT beats UGA on Saturday 20-17. :rock:

Scout.com: UT-UGA matchup chart

Reasons why TN wins:

OL - Georgia is averaging an SEC-worst 98.8 rushing yards per game and 3.3 yards per carry, which suggests its O-line isn't blocking anybody.

QB - Cox has 6 ints - almost as bad as JC

RB - I would've taken Montario Hardesty over Caleb King even before the latter broke his jaw vs. LSU.

DL - UT has Dan Williams and Chris Walker; Georgia has Jeff Owens. The Dawgs rank eighth among SEC teams against the run.

LB - Rennie Curran leads the SEC with 11.2 tackles per game but the loss of UGA cohort Marcus Dowtin (broken finger) is a blow to the Georgia linebacker brigade. UT's Rico McCoy is playing well.

DB's - Georgia ranks 11th among SEC teams in pass defense, allowing more yards (1,184) and more passing TDs (10) than anyone except Arkansas. UT has allowed just 819 passing yards and three passing TDs.

Intangibles - Both teams are coming off disappointing losses but Georgia's was the last-minute, heartbreaking variety. UT's offense has some confidence after scoring 16 fourth-quarter points last weekend vs. Auburn.

UT beats UGA on Saturday 20-17. :rock:

Scout.com: UT-UGA matchup chart

:clapping:, and it was even better than you predicted

Wow Im a genius! No Seriously, I had a feeling that Crompton was about to turn the corner and that UT matched up really well with UGA. Great win for CLK and the program.

GO VOLS!

VN Store

Back