UFC Thread

Since when did Diaz jump up 2 weight classes?

My bad, late night, coupla beers. Got the weight divisions mixed up.

Even at 170, who's he gonna beat?

Hendricks?? No.
Condit?? Nope, you already lost to him.
Lawler?? Not this version of Lawler, you're not. (someone refresh my memory, I seem to remember a Diaz/Lawler fight).......
Rory?? (*laughing*) No.
Ellenberger/Shields are interchangeable and would probably be Diaz's best shot at a win. #5/6 in the division.

Someone mentioned 185. Hell of an idea I saw: Dana calls Diaz.....

DW: "Here's your chance. You win this one, you get Hendricks for the WW title. You lose, you're out of the UFC for good."
ND: "STOCKTON209CALIFORNIAWUT"
DW: "That wasn't even English."
ND: "I'll fight anyone!!! I ain't scared, homie!!"
DW: "Glad you said that. You got Anderson Silva in his first fight back. You no-show, you're gone. You lose, you're gone. Sounds fair to me. We'll be in touch for the particulars. Might wanna start training camp 20 minutes ago...."

I was just messing with you. Diaz fought Robbie damn I guess around 10 years ago. Iirc it was the fight that put him on the map, as he ko'd Robbie. Though I don't think he'd beat Robbie now either.

Reactions: 1 person
I agree that Nick has been overrated for awhile now, but that Condit fight was crap. Condit didn't do a thing except low kick and step backwards.

My bad, late night, coupla beers. Got the weight divisions mixed up.

Even at 170, who's he gonna beat?

Hendricks?? No.
Condit?? Nope, you already lost to him.
Lawler?? Not this version of Lawler, you're not. (someone refresh my memory, I seem to remember a Diaz/Lawler fight).......
Rory?? (*laughing*) No.
Ellenberger/Shields are interchangeable and would probably be Diaz's best shot at a win. #5/6 in the division.

Someone mentioned 185. Hell of an idea I saw: Dana calls Diaz.....

DW: "Here's your chance. You win this one, you get Hendricks for the WW title. You lose, you're out of the UFC for good."
ND: "STOCKTON209CALIFORNIAWUT"
DW: "That wasn't even English."
ND: "I'll fight anyone!!! I ain't scared, homie!!"
DW: "Glad you said that. You got Anderson Silva in his first fight back. You no-show, you're gone. You lose, you're gone. Sounds fair to me. We'll be in touch for the particulars. Might wanna start training camp 20 minutes ago...."

Here is a pic of nick reading your post

computer.jpg

I've been at work all day and just heard that Hendricks failed to make weight on the first try (apparently it was 1.5 pounds). Does anyone know if he cut it in the extra hour?

I'm pretty fawking excited for this card. Too bad I have to wait till Sunday to watch it, I'll have to avoid finding out results.

I'm looking at you Slice.

VN Store

Back