UFC Thread

Oh yeah. I think I asked aloud if I could, but I'm not confident. The operative word was "want" to fight, which I don't.

Nothing to be gained by fighting a girl.

Yeah you asked one day, I said no. Then you asked a couple months later, I said no. The answer is still no. I remember everything brah. Lol

I was messing with you in the other post though.

Rousey could possibly beat Mayweather, but it only takes one hit and she'd change her mind. He's not a knockout artist, but he knocks out dudes with 12 ounce gloves. She's never been hit close to as hard as he hits, not to mention he's got some of the fastest hands in the business.

Reactions: 1 person
Rousey could possibly beat Mayweather, but it only takes one hit and she'd change her mind. He's not a knockout artist, but he knocks out dudes with 12 ounce gloves. She's never been hit close to as hard as he hits, not to mention he's got some of the fastest hands in the business.

And he isn't afraid to hit a woman in front kids, so he has that going for him too.

Reactions: 1 person
No, but he said "y'all". I'm 32, 6' 2" 200 lbs and in shape. It wouldn't surprise me if she can outgrapple me if it's strictly grappling allowed, but I don't think she could get me on the ground if I'm throwing punches and bows. Even if she gets me on the ground, I still feel like I could win out with striking.

I don't ever want to find out, but I just can't picture it.

No, but he said "y'all". I'm 32, 6' 2" 200 lbs and in shape. It wouldn't surprise me if she can outgrapple me if it's strictly grappling allowed, but I don't think she could get me on the ground if I'm throwing punches and bows. Even if she gets me on the ground, I still feel like I could win out with striking.

you talking about Red, or Rousey

For someone that doesn't want to fight a woman, you think about it an awful lot. Lol

VN Store

Back