UFC Thread

You communiss!

Why?

I don't fault either party. Fighters fight. Businesses make business moves. Nobody has to be butthurt about Nike's feelings.

I hated their shoes when I played basketball, they fell apart easily and were too slick. Now I just prefer shell toed Addidas black on white preferably.

I never had a preference for a brand of basketball shoe. I almost always had Nike or Reebok. I don't ball, but I have a pair of the Lebron IIs, with medium wear on them. Worst shoes I ever had, because they rubbed my high ankle raw if I played a lot. It was so painful.

My favorite basketball shoes to play in overall were the Questions.

The one where he stands up and falls face first on the bed like a sad schoolgirl?

Just wondering if we were talking about the same thing.

So when Nike goes crying home to Mama about getting the middle finger, what do they say? "we told bones we didn't want to be associated with him and he pretended to cry."?

Just wondering if we were talking about the same thing.

So when Nike goes crying home to Mama about getting the middle finger, what do they say? "we told bones we didn't want to be associated with him and he pretended to cry."?

I don't expect Nike to do or say anything. My issue isn't with his mistreatment of Nike, but his attitude. His **** stinks just like everyone else's, regardless of what he thinks.

Cruz will look like a punk if it takes him 3 years to recover from injuries far less gruesome than Silva's, and if Silva's back in 400-500 days or so.

VN Store

Back