UFC Thread

That was a great fight, not sure how it didn't go 3 rounds. I liked Bec at first but after hearing her cry this whole episode, I was hoping she would get knocked the **** out. I hate sensitive azz people.

1-7 the 3 seed loses to the 14 seed on your team, switches team and beats the 8 seed. Also picking the 3, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 15, & 16 seed. Safe to say Gilbert has secured his place with the worst coaches ever, and horrible at evaluating talent.

Did anyone watch the Michael Chandler vs Will Brooks fight on Bellator tonight? One of the strangest endings I have ever seen. Hell he doesn't even know what happened. Lol

1-7 the 3 seed loses to the 14 seed on your team, switches team and beats the 8 seed. Also picking the 3, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 15, & 16 seed. Safe to say Gilbert has secured his place with the worst coaches ever, and horrible at evaluating talent.

Yeah, a ridiculous run. Since most of the ladies are the top 16 of the weight class, I imagine the coaches had more scouting information on this group than any other season. No excuses for going 1-7.

I hope you saw your boy act like a toolbag the other night. That was ridiculous, even by Tito's standards.

Oh I'm not a Tito fan, I used to be but I tired of his excuse making. I just wanted Bonnar punched in his face for his WWE type antics. The guy in the black hood bit was so ridiculous.

Not that I liked what Bonnar did, but I love (and hate, but am never bored with) guys with antics. I'm waiting for a superstar who wears a ninja mask to the ring. It's all entertainment, even if it is "real" fighting. I like my fighters to have personality.

Not that I liked what Bonnar did, but I love (and hate, but am never bored with) guys with antics. I'm waiting for a superstar who wears a ninja mask to the ring. It's all entertainment, even if it is "real" fighting. I like my fighters to have personality.

I like my fighters to have personality. But Bonnar is forced personality, and the guy in the black hood was ridiculous. That whole scene I kept waiting for the Undertaker to tear*through*the bottom of the ring. Guys like Mayhem are entertaining, Bonnar is a joke. IMO

I like my fighters to have personality. But Bonnar is forced personality, and the guy in the black hood was ridiculous. That whole scene I kept waiting for the Undertaker to tear*through*the bottom of the ring. Guys like Mayhem are entertaining, Bonnar is a joke. IMO

I liked the black hood. It was funny.

That whole production was probably orchestrated by Bellator. They have to get creative to try to steal headlines. It did work, though. I watched a lot of the fights Saturday and I haven't been keeping up with MMA much lately. (It kind of gets pushed to the back-burner during football season)

That whole production was probably orchestrated by Bellator. They have to get creative to try to steal headlines. It did work, though. I watched a lot of the fights Saturday and I haven't been keeping up with MMA much lately. (It kind of gets pushed to the back-burner during football season)

I'm sure it was. Though I'm a little surprised since it was Coker in charge, he doesn't usually do "shenanigans" to promote a fight really. Rebney on the other hand.

VN Store

Back