UFC Thread

I do too, have been since the Pride days. The slam on Ricardo Arona is one of the best KO's I have ever seen. And him on TUF was great.

He was an absolute beast in Pride, so was Wanderlie (my fav fighter). And Rampage was hilarious on TUF, "im a sucker?? LICK ME THEN!"

That was at the Strikeforce:Nashville show. Did any of y'all go? It was a blast. And a hella good fight card.

I'm in Louisville, I didn't see it. I caught the Kampmann vs Sanchez fight when it was here. Talk about a blood bath. Btw gegard got robbed, Mo did no damage. He just laid on him, while gegard elbowed his face from his back.

He was an absolute beast in Pride, so was Wanderlie (my fav fighter). And Rampage was hilarious on TUF, "im a sucker?? LICK ME THEN!"

Wandy when he was in pride was a straight killer. I hate that people that have only seen him in UFC, don't know how vicious that guy was. His ko when Rampage fell through the ropes was sick.

Wandy when he was in pride was a straight killer. I hate that people that have only seen him in UFC, don't know how vicious that guy was. His ko when Rampage fell through the ropes was sick.

Page's KO of Wandy at 92 was nasty, too, though.

You mentioned Mousasi throwing elbows against King Mo, but I think at that time elbows were illegal in Strikeforce.

Page's KO of Wandy at 92 was nasty, too, though.

You mentioned Mousasi throwing elbows against King Mo, but I think at that time elbows were illegal in Strikeforce.

Actually I think you are right. It was upkicks and punches that gegard kept throwing.

And yeah that was a nasty KO by Page.

VN Store

Back