UFC Thread

Barnett was on my "bubble" list. I personally don't see Dana signing him, that bad blood has a long history behind it. Frankly Barnett bores the **** out of me.

I would like to see OSP too, though I think he is a couple years away.

OSP could do good in Bellator. Not getting a UFC offer could be a blessing in disguise, and really benefit him long term.

So if TOP never returns who is taking over the fight threads?

BJ-will make it to weird nobody will post
Ben-only wants to if Phil is wearing his pink trunks
Slice-trouble maker, will get the thread shut down
So Shelby I guess the job is yours

I think she, i mean he, will be back

Hell half the time I'm lucky if I get to watch all the fights. Other times, inebriation hinders my posting abilities when watching the fights.

Season 2 of TUF

I really hope the fights on tuf improve this year. The fights to get into the house this year were awesome. Then everyone played it safe, for the most part, after they got in the house. Plus Big Country's coaching was a joke.

Hell half the time I'm lucky if I get to watch all the fights. Other times, inebriation hinders my posting abilities when watching the fights.

Lol. Hey do you still have that radio show? I never got around to listening, i cant wake up that early on Saturdays lol

Well top need to get him thick milky drinking, big guy loving ass back in here. I know you are lurking TOP. :)

Seems like a Rampage wannabe, i gotta watch this special to see more. From what i see, im not a fan

Another Tennessee boy, Memphis if I remember correctly. Page is freaking hilarious. I lost it when he humped that reporter.

VN Store

Back