UFC Fight Night 26 - August 17th @ 8 PM

Steven Siler is a surprise, started his career 5-8 last pick on TUF if I recall correctly. Kid has turned into a really really good fighter.

That's just a nasty triangle by McDonald. Only chance to get out is to get your knee and basically shove it in your opponents taint and try to leverage, or sit down and try to use your legs to break it, but that still doesn't mean you can get out.

Here we go...

Was this always planned as being on the Speed Channel?

I feel like this ending up on Speed and not Fox was a failure on UFC's part. Chael getting his face punched in alone would have sold. I feel like the viewership could be a lower count than a PPV would have been.... at least Rogan is back. Where the F have Rogan and Goldberg(not back) been anyways?

Reactions: 1 person
Here we go...

Was this always planned as being on the Speed Channel?

I feel like this ending up on Speed and not Fox was a failure on UFC's part. Chael getting his face punched in alone would have sold. I feel like the viewership could be a lower count than a PPV would have been.... at least Rogan is back. Where the F have Rogan and Goldberg(not back) been anyways?

It was put on FS1 to help launch the channel. I'm guessing Fox says jump and the UFC says, sir yes sir!

It was put on FS1 to help launch the channel. I'm guessing Fox says jump and the UFC says, sir yes sir!

Gotchya.

So what is FS1... I know it's Fox Sports 1 but since it's actually on the Speed Channel. What does that mean exactly? Is Speed now FS1?

Yes. They put FS1 in speeds place and FS2 in fuel TVs place.

Thanks.

Does that mean dumbest stuff on wheels is gone? I haven't watched it in a while but that was the only reason I didn't remove Speed from my channel listing. And occasionally I'll watch Pimp My Ride. One of the worst things I've ever admitted, maybe. The acting is terrible but I like seeing how the cars turn out haha

Thanks.

Does that mean dumbest stuff on wheels is gone? I haven't watched it in a while but that was the only reason I didn't remove Speed from my channel listing. And occasionally I'll watch Pimp My Ride. One of the worst things I've ever admitted, maybe. The acting is terrible but I like seeing how the cars turn out haha

That I'm not sure of. They are trying to be the new ESPN so I'd assume all new shows. Also not sure if speed is gone for good or if maybe it was just easier to launch FS1 by taking over speed. It was a pretty last minute thing getting everything worked out with the cable companies.

Not even hungry but I need to get my steak put on. Normally I get 1.5lbs because that's usually about all they carry. Glad I was able to get a 1.2lb steak this time. I'll force it down.... that's what she said.

Not even hungry but I need to get my steak put on. Normally I get 1.5lbs because that's usually about all they carry. Glad I was able to get a 1.2lb steak this time. I'll force it down.... that's what she said.

Lulz

Jon Jones brother was a 1st round pick for the Patriots?

Didn't know that.

And am I the only one who thinks just "maybe".... the WEC fight was staged? The Pettis kick on Bendo looked pretty staged. Even taps his foot on the cage like he's setting it up... then it even looks like he sells the kick. At full speed it looks like it connects fully but I've seen it a number of times and it almost looks like he falls and sells it. Which seems even more so because he immediately goes into defense as if it never actually hurt him at all. :/

VN Store

Back