UFC Fight Night 26 - August 17th @ 8 PM

Lol do you have bodies in the basement? I shaved all my hair off awhile back, and kept my patchy facial hair. I looked straight up like a psycho killer, not a good look.

Is it Abigail Breslin's body? Perhaps...

Now that is disturbo. Just watched a movie with her running around from a killer recently, in a bra. I think she's like 10 though. I hope she's not in my basement. :dunno:

And lol. I can't figure out who I'm thinking off but I'm thinking bald with soul patch. Did you keep your hair? Maynard from Tool... wanna say he was bald and soul patch maybe. Billy Corgan from Smashing Pumpkins... idk. If you were rocking bald and soul patch though, probably look hardcore. Until they see your giggly smile... :huggy:

Reactions: 1 person
I have a feeling if you met LBJ in person that might change. :)

:the_finger:

I was so joining Chael's side with his knock of Lebron.

And I made it known how much I hate Chael.

Then he's all, "We cool. Worked it out".

Fight.... back on!

Seriously though... I enjoyed him more with his knock on Lebron. Hated him far less because of it. Regardless, I always wanted Shogun to pummel his ass. Still... he might have gained a fan if he didn't backtrack.

I'm sure everyone enjoys our pre fight conversations. Lol

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

Is it Abigail Breslin's body? Perhaps...

Now that is disturbo. Just watched a movie with her running around from a killer recently, in a bra. I think she's like 10 though. I hope she's not in my basement. :dunno:

And lol. I can't figure out who I'm thinking off but I'm thinking bald with soul patch. Did you keep your hair? Maynard from Tool... wanna say he was bald and soul patch maybe. Billy Corgan from Smashing Pumpkins... idk. If you were rocking bald and soul patch though, probably look hardcore. Until they see your giggly smile... :huggy:

She's 16-17 I think so not as bad as 10.

Did I keep my hair? Like as a trophy? Lol Billy Corgan is bald with a soul patch I think. I kept the pitiful attempt at a beard with it. Bad decision. Giggly smile psh. Lol

:the_finger:

I was so joining Chael's side with his knock of Lebron.

And I made it known how much I hate Chael.

Then he's all, "We cool. Worked it out".

Fight.... back on!

Seriously though... I enjoyed him more with his knock on Lebron. Hated him far less because of it. Regardless, I always wanted Shogun to pummel his ass. Still... he might have gained a fan if he didn't backtrack.

I don't hate Chael as much as I used too. He's been decently respectful toward Shogun. I do hope Shogun knocks his head off though.

So glad I got that removed before someone quoted it. I can't have that on my VN record. Lol

Last edited:
Brandao is one of my favorites to watch. Surprising they have him in the preliminaries, still.

VN Store

Back