Tyler Bray officially a Vol.

This is going to be huge.. Wouldnt trade him for any other QB. This guy is going to do nothing but get bigger and better. Great Pickup.

Hooray. We finally recruited a QB!!!!!! :rock::dance2::clapping::pepper::superman::yahoo:
:td:
:baloon::groupwave::fireworks:

Now i've got to ask though....why have I seen this guy only had offers from SDSU and Fresno St.?

Anyone else think Kiffin may not be finished with QB commitments for this year?

You may be on to something there, but I'm not going to let myself get sucked in by that now. I'm finally able to take a breath here, so I'm just going to enjoy this season now.
This kid will put on a few pounds, and hopefully be able to compete with Stephens for the job next fall.

Oh happy day!

Hooray. We finally recruited a QB!!!!!! :rock::dance2::clapping::pepper::superman::yahoo:

Now i've got to ask though....why have I seen this guy only had offers from SDSU and Fresno St.?

There are several threads in the recruiting forum addressing your question, but in a few words, he performed extremely well in several summer camps making his stock rise as of late.

Great pick up just what we needed. I hope this will start a commitment avalanche for us. Go get'em staff.

There are several threads in the recruiting forum addressing your question, but in a few words, he performed extremely well in several summer camps making his stock rise as of late.

ok thanks. appreciate it :good!:

Its not OFFICIAL until NSD!

But....he has committed! Good land by Kiffin, Staff, and the Vol fans.......Sat was a great atmosphere...best i have seen in 2-3 yrs!

Its not OFFICIAL until NSD!

But....he has committed! Good land by Kiffin, Staff, and the Vol fans.......Sat was a great atmosphere...best i have seen in 2-3 yrs!

Actually, he's supposed to enroll in January, so we only have to make it until then!

CookeVol:
I believe so. Nice shaft in your avatar Yooper

Thats what she said....Like Your Avatar also..couldnt resist

According to other posts from someone who lives near him, he has to split playing time with another QB at his school for some reason so his stats aren't eyecatching. Like I said that is someone elses reason for the lack of high recruitment, take it for what its worth.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Rival's has him listed as a tennessee commit.And he is rated #6 now.Welcome to Big Orange country Tyler.GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!

USC has not been recruiting Bray. It would have been all over every recruiting website if that were true.

VERY glad to have this kid though!

VN Store

Back