Tyler Bray officially a Vol.

Fantastic!!!! Now let's get this kid on a diet of country ham , mollasses, butter, and homemade biscuits for a few months and we'll be ready to roll.

so i'm takin it that he is elite? i read on another thread that he cld be good, but needs a lot of work. but by everyones reactions he seems to be a very good pick up

He a very solid pickup and I've seen him as high as #4 PS QB by some recruiting resources. Biggest knock has been his weight -- he's skinny. Might have to redshirt next year until he fills out a bit. Couple years out looks very promising for him.

Awesome piece of work by the staff. I figured they would have to wait until the 2011 class to get their QB of the future with so many QB prospects being locked-down for 2010. These guys keep exceeding my expectations.
Agreed.

I watch the elite 11 camp, this weekend he took top honors in many of the days events and finished 2nd overall, behind Heaps...he looked skinny but very strong accurate arm.

So since he has come out of no where do we expect other top programs to start making offers? isn't it sort of strange to have the #4 PS QB with only one offer from a BCS school.

Just saying that he may get tons of offers from other schools and we may need to hold him.

we have 11 spots left. 1 for Cobbs, 1 for hopefully another, lesser QB, 1 for a RB, 1 for a DB, 1 for a LB, and 1 for a DL. use the other 5 for some big ugliessssssss

Fulmer just texted and said he would have signed him too!

Seriously this is huge because if Bray doesn't commit, then we go into next year with Stephens as the starter and Lamison and Rozier as the backups.

i do hope he takes the next year to add some muscle though. otherwise, AWESOMMMMEEEEEE

Hopefully that one LB will be Jeff Luc and I think we could live without having to take a RB in this class and use that scholly for the OL or a WR. JMO

VN Store

Back