Tyler Bray officially a Vol.

finally, a.............................QB.....................................

If this is true I hope we can start fattening this kid up ASAP..lol. I saw him after the game with his family and I thought "dang that dude is tall, and skinny".

Thanks for giving us the news. But not "offical" until he signs, thus thread title could be misleading.

Great news. Now lets keep him.

Great news. We have our QB. Now...will this class explode, or are we going to have to wait until after the official visits start piling up?

Thanks for giving us the news. But not "offical" until he signs, thus thread title could be misleading.

Great news. Now lets keep him.

It would look pretty bad for him if he decommitted twice. I have no reason to think we won't keep him.

I dont think he will be decommiting unless scroggins changes his mind after he realizes he will be on the bench until barkley goes to the NFL

Awesome piece of work by the staff. I figured they would have to wait until the 2011 class to get their QB of the future with so many QB prospects being locked-down for 2010. These guys keep exceeding my expectations.

Great news. We have our QB. Now...will this class explode, or are we going to have to wait until after the official visits start piling up?

We have only 11 spots left for this class. We got several of the guys we wanted without a QB, so I think we'll have to wait before we start reeling in the rest of our class.

so i'm takin it that he is elite? i read on another thread that he cld be good, but needs a lot of work. but by everyones reactions he seems to be a very good pick up

VN Store

Back