Two more black stripes removed

Wow! Paul Bain, is not a name I thought would get his black stripe removed before KM.

Coach is just trying to get K-MAC pissed of before game day, where he will be breathing fire when he comes out the tunnel for the first time as a TENNESSEE VOL, he will be one bad azz DT when we get to mid season.

Coach is just trying to get K-MAC pissed of before game day, where he will be breathing fire when he comes out the tunnel for the first time as a TENNESSEE VOL, he will be one bad azz DT when we get to mid season.
Remember K-MAC missed his senior year, so really he is just getting in football shape and energy level, he has had the best of everything but he still needs to be in football shape and when he does hit full stride watch out we will have a MONSTER on our hands.:clapping:

Reactions: 1 person
Kahlil has been dinged up too so that probably has a lot to do with it

Didn't Bain just get there? I only heard abput him last week! If he starts we're doomed!
KMac transferring?!?

sq0c54.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Paul Bain has already been to Mars. That's why there's no sign of life there now.

Jesus walked on water, Paul Bain can swim through land.

Paul Bain has counted to infinity.... twice.

Death once had a near-Paul Bain experience.

Paul Bain can write on chalk, using a black board.

Paul Bain doesn't need Twitter. He's already following you.

Paul Bain can rotate tires on a car while it's moving.

The reason you've never heard of Paul Bain is because he was never allowed into a school. He's considered a deadly weapon.

Reactions: 9 people
Paul Bain's black stripe was removed yesterday and Bowling Green now plans to surrender on Saturday. Coincidence? I think not.

Unless he's getting some kind of hardship waiver, Bain will have to sit out this year. That's pretty much always the case when a football or basketball player transfers to a higher-division school.

You're right.

“He brings depth to the scout team right now,” Jancek said. “He can’t play (this season), but he has a great attitude and the kids really respect him. He just works hard. I think it was great yesterday when they took his stripe off and the things that he had to say about how he loves being part of this team and he’ll do whatever he can to help this team win and he understands his role. It was real refreshing to hear a guy talk like that.”

I know that's what everone likes to think but I wonder if it crossed anyone's mind that just maybe he hasn't had a very good fall camp. Yes, he bulldozed Austin Sanders in the Circl of Life drill. However we don't see practice everyday. Maybe he just hasn't developed in camp as quickly as many other players.

Stripling recently raved about about KMac...his strength, pad level, his use of hands, etc. Also, Jancek said yesterday KMac will play 10-20 snaps....if he wasn't progressing and wasn't playing well, I don't think he'd be "guaranteed" 10-20 plays in the opener. Just a couple of things to consider.

Stripling recently raved about about KMac...his strength, pad level, his use of hands, etc. Also, Jancek said yesterday KMac will play 10-20 snaps....if he wasn't progressing and wasn't playing well, I don't think he'd be "guaranteed" 10-20 plays in the opener. Just a couple of things to consider.

I thought the same thing. Glad they are going to get the Freshmen some work in the opener. Hopefully they can get alot of work :)

Well i'm late to the party but I just watched his hudl film and he can play. Plus his name is badass.

So why does he still have the stripe? Just seems odd to me that Paul Bane would get his removed and not KMac.

Can you believe some clown started a thread asking who the savior of Tennessee football Paul Bain was? Some people.

So why does he still have the stripe? Just seems odd to me that Paul Bane would get his removed and not KMac.

Be careful man. . .the most interesting man in the world misspelled Bain's last name and Paul made him write it correctly on a blackboard 100 times.

Remember K-MAC missed his senior year, so really he is just getting in football shape and energy level, he has had the best of everything but he still needs to be in football shape and when he does hit full stride watch out we will have a MONSTER on our hands.:clapping:

KMAC? Who's that? Definitely not PAUL BAIN.

VN Store

Back