Two more black stripes removed

Motivational tool for KMac.

I know that's what everone likes to think but I wonder if it crossed anyone's mind that just maybe he hasn't had a very good fall camp. Yes, he bulldozed Austin Sanders in the Circl of Life drill. However we don't see practice everyday. Maybe he just hasn't developed in camp as quickly as many other players.

Reactions: 1 person
I know that's what everone likes to think but I wonder if it crossed anyone's mind that just maybe he hasn't had a very good fall camp. Yes, he bulldozed Austin Sanders in the Circl of Life drill. However we don't see practice everyday. Maybe he just hasn't developed in camp as quickly as many other players.
Maybe the level of expectation is higher

Reactions: 3 people
Paul Bain is a top 10 all-time football player name IMO. His profile picture, HUDL tape, and Tusculum college background just put him over the top. Dude is my new favorite player on the team.

Reactions: 9 people
Unless he's getting some kind of hardship waiver, Bain will have to sit out this year. That's pretty much always the case when a football or basketball player transfers to a higher-division school.

Could be.

Last edited:
Paul Bain's Pain Train WHOO-WHOO!!!!

terrytate_dfd153_3697566.gif

Always have to give a like for Terry Tate - office linebacker!

VN Store

Back