Twitter saying Kiffin to Arkansas?

I spend a considerable amount of time on Twitter and only follow sports figures, I haven't seen anything credible about this

Edit: ran a quick search and found this gem:

Sound familiar? Flight tracking and all 😂

It’s one of the top 25 or so jobs in the country. That’s a significant step up for a guy who’s currently coaching at FAU.
Well of course it's a step up, but it's still crap hole Arkansas. If all he's after is the fat $$$ I suppose he's in play. He should hang around Florida until he has a shot at a bigger job in the sunsoaked recruiting Mecca of FLA.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
If he can win where he is, he’s better to stay there a little while longer till something better opens up.

Reactions: Zues1
FWIW, multiple AU folks in Arkansas -
Lane Kiffin will be announced within the next 7 days (contingent upon the FAU administration's say). It is a done deal. 5 years, $3.75 million a year. Buyout language wasn't available at the time. Bringing Kendal Briles with him at OC (recently part of the FSU staff that was fired and Kiffin's OC at FAU in his first year there). Randy Shannon likely to be his DC, but that position was unknown to the folks I talked to.

FWIW, multiple AU folks in Arkansas -
Lane Kiffin will be announced within the next 7 days (contingent upon the FAU administration's say). It is a done deal. 5 years, $3.75 million a year. Buyout language wasn't available at the time. Bringing Kendal Briles with him at OC (recently part of the FSU staff that was fired and Kiffin's OC at FAU in his first year there). Randy Shannon likely to be his DC, but that position was unknown to the folks I talked to.
Sure buddy

VN Store

Back