Twitter saying Kiffin to Arkansas?

I feel that Kiffin has taken such a beat down over the past several years that he is no longer what he was. It seems to me he doesn’t have the bravado or swagger he used to and, that is what people are expecting.

Been sometime since I was in ground school, but I think displaying registration numbers is required per FAA.
I’m guessing they are meaning the number isn’t able to be tracked on flight aware. Im a pilot myself and passed my written test over a year ago and surprisingly there wasn’t much in my ground school about registration numbers other than that the aircraft had to be registered and the registration has to be onboard the aircraft

I spend a considerable amount of time on Twitter and only follow sports figures, I haven't seen anything credible about this

Edit: ran a quick search and found this gem:

Sound familiar? Flight tracking and all 😂

Plane spotters activate!

I live 10 minutes from Boca, Believe me, I would take what they are paying me here and just deal with it rather than going to that frozen hellhole in Arkansas and try to polish that turd...He is NOT a good fit for them at all...Cultural that is....Boca is nice and right in the middle of everything.

Reactions: Remy and Zues1
Arkansas

Thoughts?

Honestly why? Like out of all the jobs open, Arkansas is tied with Mizzou with worst. Mizzou's roster is prolly better than Arky, but Mizzou has horrible finances at the moment. I didn't realize how bad it was.

I figured Ole Miss and Kiffin would be the ideal match because the roster is prolly the best of the openings with the financial state of the program.

Wonder if he was talking to Arky before Ole Miss opened.

I live 10 minutes from Boca, Believe me, I would take what they are paying me here and just deal with it rather than going to that frozen hellhole in Arkansas and try to polish that turd...He is NOT a good fit for them at all...Cultural that is....Boca is nice and right in the middle of everything.

I honestly don't see him leaving FAU. He got a 10 year deal and that deal runs out when his kids are almost grown up and out of high school. I would assume he the idea of having your kids being in same school system for a decade would be a big perk.

Reactions: VOLnMiami and Zues1
FAU didnt have a stellar season wither

You're smoking something good......

They are likely to win 2 conference titles in 3 years with 25 wins (on pace for 27 wins) and 18 conference wins. All in 3 years at a program that won 28 games in the 8 seasons before Kiffin. Buy yeah, he hasn't been a major success there.....

Lol.

If it's on Twitter it must be true, he may very well go there but I have a feeling these new openings are going to challenge several coaching searches especially if USC opens up

Honestly why? Like out of all the jobs open, Arkansas is tied with Mizzou with worst. Mizzou's roster is prolly better than Arky, but Mizzou has horrible finances at the moment. I didn't realize how bad it was.

I figured Ole Miss and Kiffin would be the ideal match because the roster is prolly the best of the openings with the financial state of the program.

Wonder if he was talking to Arky before Ole Miss opened.
Lol Arkansas is a much, much better job than Mizzou and it’s a better job than Ole Miss.

Lol Arkansas is a much, much better job than Mizzou and it’s a better job than Ole Miss.

Wrong. That roster is trash and is not better than Ole Miss and Mizzou's roster.

The only thing Arkansas can offer over Mizzou is the state of its finances from the Department.

Ole Miss out of the 3 arguably has the better roster of skill position players for a new coach to come in with and money won't be an issue in Oxford as well.

Arkansas has used 8 different qb's in last 24 games. Ole Miss has two qb's with great promise.

Arkansas is the worst job opening in the SEC.

Wrong. That roster is trash and is not better than Ole Miss and Mizzou's roster.

The only thing Arkansas can offer over Mizzou is the state of its finances from the Department.

Ole Miss out of the 3 arguably has the better roster of skill position players for a new coach to come in with and money won't be an issue in Oxford as well.

Arkansas has used 8 different qb's in last 24 games. Ole Miss has two qb's with great promise.

Who gives a damn about the quality of the roster? You don’t judge a job by the quality of the roster. Any coach that’s worth a damn can flip a roster in two recruiting cycles. Arkansas’s facilities are head and shoulders above Missouri’s. If given the choice, There’s not a sane coach in America who would take the Missouri job over Arkansas, unless they have some emotional attachment tho the program.

Who gives a damn about the quality of the roster? You don’t judge a job by the quality of the roster. Any coach that’s worth a damn can flip a roster in two recruiting cycles. Arkansas’s facilities are head and shoulders above Missouri’s. If given the choice, There’s not a sane coach in America who would take the Missouri job over Arkansas, unless they have some emotional attachment tho the program.

Who gives a damn about the roster? You are seeing with Pruitt and the issues he faced 2 seasons after the last coach. No one is going to walk into Arkansas and be above .500 in two years. No one. Ole Miss is the only job opening that has the pieces in place to challenge for bowl eligibility in year 1.

Also can you not read????? Mizzou's roster is head and shoulders above any opening right now. The only negative for Mizzou is they have no money.

Out of all the schools, Arkansas offers only one thing the others don't have and thats the unlimited amount of money that can be spent on the coach.

The roster situation is exactly why Arkansas is going to hand out a 5-6 year contract over someone with 4-5 years.

Anyone that follows football in this league knows that Arkansas is hands down the worst job in the current state for the forseeable future. Mizzou has the best roster of current openings but has horrible finances and can't really commit to new facilities and stuff that new coaches want.

In terms of current state of roster and program finances, Ole Miss is the best opening as they have tons of young skill position players. Arkansas doesn't have that combo and neither does Mizzou.

To sit here and act like Arkansas is the best of the worst jobs in the SEC is pure lunacy.

Who gives a damn about the roster? You are seeing with Pruitt and the issues he faced 2 seasons after the last coach. No one is going to walk into Arkansas and be above .500 in two years. No one. Ole Miss is the only job opening that has the pieces in place to challenge for bowl eligibility in year 1.

Also can you not read????? Mizzou's roster is head and shoulders above any opening right now. The only negative for Mizzou is they have no money.

Out of all the schools, Arkansas offers only one thing the others don't have and thats the unlimited amount of money that can be spent on the coach.

The roster situation is exactly why Arkansas is going to hand out a 5-6 year contract over someone with 4-5 years.

Anyone that follows football in this league knows that Arkansas is hands down the worst job in the current state for the forseeable future. Mizzou has the best roster of current openings but has horrible finances and can't really commit to new facilities and stuff that new coaches want.

In terms of current state of roster and program finances, Ole Miss is the best opening as they have tons of young skill position players. Arkansas doesn't have that combo and neither does Mizzou.

To sit here and act like Arkansas is the best of the worst jobs in the SEC is pure lunacy.

Not sure you are placing enough emphasis on $$$.

multiple national outlets are reporting that he interviewed for the job yesterday.
No, they were all just citing Dan Wolken as the source and writing articles about it. Dan Wolken was plane watching yesterday with the rest of the fan base. Lane may very well end up there however the plane stuff was apparently false and Wolken is still a Beta Male.

No, they were all just citing Dan Wolken as the source and writing articles about it. Dan Wolken was plane watching yesterday with the rest of the fan base. Lane may very well end up there however the plane stuff was apparently false and Wolken is still a Beta Male.
No they weren’t. Footballscoop reported this morning that he interviewed for the job. They didn’t cite anything about Wolken’s tweets on the matter.
“Amid reports of athletic director Hunter Yurachek and his right hand man Jon Fagg have met with Lane Kiffin, we can confirm that Lane has had significant conversations with the Razorbacks brass about the job. However, a source close to Lane shares that despite how long the talks continue to go back and forth, it’s certainly not a lock that he takes the job. Complicating matters, as champs of the C-USA East, Lane and FAU play in the conference title game against UAB this upcoming Saturday.”

Arkansas is the best job opening in the SEC right now. The facilities and budget are far better than Mizzou and OM. Facilities and budget are far bigger drivers than what the current roster is.

Yes I can read, I already told you that if I were a coach I wouldn’t give a damn about the current state of the roster. I’d have enough confidence in myself to able to be recruit well enough and develop the players that are already there. I’d be much more concerned about the things such as the institutional support of the prospective school and the facilities.

No they weren’t. Footballscoop reported this morning that he interviewed for the job. They didn’t cite anything about Wolken’s tweets on the matter.
“Amid reports of athletic director Hunter Yurachek and his right hand man Jon Fagg have met with Lane Kiffin, we can confirm that Lane has had significant conversations with the Razorbacks brass about the job. However, a source close to Lane shares that despite how long the talks continue to go back and forth, it’s certainly not a lock that he takes the job. Complicating matters, as champs of the C-USA East, Lane and FAU play in the conference title game against UAB this upcoming Saturday.”
This is the tweet that started all the articles

Yes I can read, I already told you that if I were a coach I wouldn’t give a damn about the current state of the roster. I’d have enough confidence in myself to able to be recruit well enough and develop the players that are already there. I’d be much more concerned about the things such as the institutional support of the prospective school and the facilities.
Not being a smart a$$ just curious, do you have ties to Arkansas or a fan of Arkansas? Reason I ask is you seem to want Kiffin there pretty bad, at least thats how you're coming across

VN Store

Back