Tuesday Practice Thread 9.1

IMHO, Sapp is a bigger, rangier (sp) and more talented athlete than McNeil.

Sapp was being mentioned as possibly the most athletic LB we had and that's saying something because we got a plethora of them.

Reactions: 2 people
Our WRs are gonna be scary.

Marquez North - 6'3" 229 lbs.
Josh Malone - 6'3" 197 lbs.
Jauan Jennings - 6'3" 201 lbs.
Preston Williams - 6'4" 209 lbs.

Dobbs won't even need to be that accurate. Just throw it up and have these guys go and get it. :rock:

If you add a healthy Croom in there 6'5 and if you consider Wolf a receiver 6'4!

I like the balance to our WR. I still think North is the most complete of the group, he just needs to stay healthy and have good QB play.

Reactions: 1 person
Our WRs are gonna be scary.

Marquez North - 6'3" 229 lbs.
Josh Malone - 6'3" 197 lbs.
Jauan Jennings - 6'3" 201 lbs.
Preston Williams - 6'4" 209 lbs.

Dobbs won't even need to be that accurate. Just throw it up and have these guys go and get it. :rock:

I love that quote from one of the BG fans who said the Vol receiver corps looks like a basketball team!

Reactions: 3 people
random thought today

are there ever fights at practice? I read up after every practice and don't ever remember reading about a scuffle breaking out . Even in previous years. Almost every team has players go at it thought it was kinda crazy that ive never read about any. Unless its happened and goes un reported

random thought today

are there ever fights at practice? I read up after every practice and don't ever remember reading about a scuffle breaking out . Even in previous years. Almost every team has players go at it thought it was kinda crazy that ive never read about any. Unless its happened and goes un reported

You know there are, but that's more information than we need to know. We don't have to find out every little thing that happens.
Not trying to be a jack wagon, just saying.

You know there are, but that's more information than we need to know. We don't have to find out every little thing that happens.
Not trying to be a jack wagon, just saying.

Yea I assume there are. Just it seems like we find out every other little detail and nobody ever mentions scuffles. Good job by staff and media keeping that a closed door thing not that it's really even a big deal anyway. Was just curious if I'm the only one who thinks its weird we never hear about any

random thought today

Jason Croom - 6'5 240 when he returns!

These two posts actually correlate unintentionally

Dani Klupenger was the best. I miss her, but she's with the Rams now. She was ten times better than Sara. btw what happened to Sara?

Every time I read something like this I usually assume it's a troll job.

Dani was ok, but she wasn't even in the same league as Sara.

Yea I assume there are. Just it seems like we find out every other little detail and nobody ever mentions scuffles. Good job by staff and media keeping that a closed door thing not that it's really even a big deal anyway. Was just curious if I'm the only one who thinks its weird we never hear about any

You are correct, you can usually pick up on 1 or 2 in the videos. Not any I've seen though, but I know with that circle of life someone will get their feelings hurt and maybe take a swing. Crowder might have a chip on his shoulder and throw a punch at someone.

Every time I read something like this I usually assume it's a troll job.

Dani was ok, but she wasn't even in the same league as Sara.

I can't speak to the journalistic quality/integrity of either, but your assessment is objectively and demonstrably wrong on every level if you're using looks as the primary arbiter of who plays in what league.

Dani= AAA

Sara= independent league

Of course I'm just a t-baller so I'd have to offer quite the sacrifice to the BABIP gods to have a shot at either, but I can damn well scout talent.

I can't speak to the journalistic quality/integrity of either, but your assessment is objectively and demonstrably wrong on every level if you're using looks as the primary arbiter of who plays in what league.

Dani= AAA

Sara= independent league

Of course I'm just a t-baller so I'd have to offer quite the sacrifice to the BABIP gods to have a shot at either, but I can damn well scout talent.

If you pride yourself on scouting talent, and this is your assessment, I just want you to know you're recruiting Nate Peterman and I'm recruiting Marcus Mariotta at the moment.

Dani= AAA

Sara= independent league

I like you :hi:

VN Store

Back