Tuesday Practice Thread 9.1

Do they ever post real video interviews with the coordinators and assistants anymore? I'm tired of this live blogging/twitter crud.

Nothing against you fingers....just the new UTSports.com format is terrible. I miss the youtube videos they used to post. I also miss Sara.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news..... but Sara Mitchell doesn't work for UT anymore.

I know..... I was crushed too.

Reactions: 2 people
Was also stated in post practice interview that Shy and Mckenzie would only place 10-20 snaps.

Was also stated in post practice interview that Shy and Mckenzie would only place 10-20 snaps.

Only?

That's a pretty good amount. About 3 series. If they want to keep these guys fresh then they're going to have to split the DT reps as much as possible.

Only?

That's a pretty good amount. About 3 series. If they want to keep these guys fresh then they're going to have to split the DT reps as much as possible.

I think BGSU averaged around 80 offensive plays per game last year. 10-20 snaps is a decent amount for DT's that aren't starters.

Reactions: 1 person
Do they ever post real video interviews with the coordinators and assistants anymore? I'm tired of this live blogging/twitter crud.

Nothing against you fingers....just the new UTSports.com format is terrible. I miss the youtube videos they used to post. I also miss Sara.

Dani Klupenger was the best. I miss her, but she's with the Rams now. She was ten times better than Sara. btw what happened to Sara?

Reactions: 4 people
Our WRs are gonna be scary.

Marquez North - 6'3" 229 lbs.
Josh Malone - 6'3" 197 lbs.
Jauan Jennings - 6'3" 201 lbs.
Preston Williams - 6'4" 209 lbs.

Dobbs won't even need to be that accurate. Just throw it up and have these guys go and get it. :rock:

Jason Croom - 6'5 240 when he returns!

Reactions: 5 people
was this the first day the offense wore orange? I might have missed it earlier, but can't recall them wearing orange.

VN Store

Back