TrumPutinGate

1) no one cares
2) the biggest lie, hoax made up in a while

move on, you lost

Yea this is a whole new investigation. It seems like the dossier was just the thing the FBI, CIA, NSA, and the Departments of Justice and Treasury need to get them to look into connections between Trump officials and Russian intelligence. And there are connections between the two.

Yea this is a whole new investigation. It seems like the dossier was just the thing the FBI, CIA, NSA, and the Departments of Justice and Treasury need to get them to look into connections between Trump officials and Russian intelligence. And there are connections between the two.

Cool. You LG and volprof can sit around the campfire have a circle jerk talking about it.

Reactions: 3 people
Cool. You LG and volprof can sit around the campfire have a circle jerk talking about it.

If you're going to post such trash, could you at least use proper grammar and punctuation?

Do not give me the excuse that "I'm on my phone."

I've never once wimped out on my phone. What you post is what people think of you, and you need to take it seriously, no matter what. No shortcuts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people

The investigation that was verified by more anonymous sources?

Reactions: 3 people
Did you really just say that in time you think someone will do their patriotic duty and murder the president of the USA? *****?

No, he's saying there already is/are murders. And, unlike the many, many deaths surrounding the Clintons, someone should do their patriotic duty implicating Trump in (I suppose) at least one.

It wasn't even an article, the author went way out on several limbs trying to piece together his opinions.

Junk journalism.

Schindler isn't the only former spook who is saying the the us smoke to the dossier and maybe fire. Jim Arkedis is basically saying the same thing but in more detail.

https://medium.com/startup-grind/ev...-intelligence-analyst-53d9611f1657#.te40owpy1

"According to multiple press reports, the source is Christopher Steele, “former British MI-6 agent with good network in Russia.” This source is very likely credible, for two reasons:
Source has been vetted by current US officials at the CIA and deemed credible. This vetting likely would have established the following points:
That the former MI-6 agent did, in fact, work for MI-6;
That the former MI-6 agent did, in fact, have a quality network of highly-placed Russian officials;
That the former MI-6 agent did, in fact, provide credible intelligence from this network for an extended period of time."

Reactions: 1 person
Best name I could think of, although it's still a pretty dumb one.

So, two motivations for creating this thread:

1. I get asked often, why are you so paranoid, hateful, and irrational with dissenting opinions?

2. Potentially the biggest problem is that I believe everyone around me is the problem, ignoring the fact that I, and people with similar attitudes, are just as much the problem.

All of you by now know how I think about anyone who doesn't display beta male tendencies or elitist academia world experience, are wrong and I use these things to base most of my arguments.

Finally, let me just go ahead and add that, when I became a "Republican" for about a week, it was for attention. Actually, most of the intentional exaggeration of my own political views are for attention.

This post has the potential to help me move past the first step in mourning. Thanks guys.

I cleaned it up for you, professor.

Schindler isn't the only former spook who is saying the the us smoke to the dossier and maybe fire. Jim Arkedis is basically saying the same thing but in more detail.

https://medium.com/startup-grind/ev...-intelligence-analyst-53d9611f1657#.te40owpy1

"According to multiple press reports, the source is Christopher Steele, “former British MI-6 agent with good network in Russia.” This source is very likely credible, for two reasons:
Source has been vetted by current US officials at the CIA and deemed credible. This vetting likely would have established the following points:
That the former MI-6 agent did, in fact, work for MI-6;
That the former MI-6 agent did, in fact, have a quality network of highly-placed Russian officials;
That the former MI-6 agent did, in fact, provide credible intelligence from this network for an extended period of time."

What I can't tell from that article if the guy is basing his assessment on
According to multiple press reports, the source is Christopher Steele, “former British MI-6 agent with good network in Russia.”
or does he know Steele and know he is the source?

What I can't tell from that article if the guy is basing his assessment on or does he know Steele and know he is the source?

Steele was the source. MI6 had to issue a D-notice after his name was release.

Putin: Obama administration 'worse than prostitutes' for 'lies' about Trump | AL.com

Russian President Vladimir Putin on Tuesday accused the outgoing U.S. administration of trying to undermine President-elect Donald Trump by spreading fake allegations and said those who are doing it are "worse than prostitutes."

The statement reflected the Kremlin's boiling anger at President Barack Obama's administration, which declined to comment on Putin's accusation.

Asked about an unsubstantiated dossier outlining unverified claims that Trump engaged in sexual activities with prostitutes at a Moscow hotel, Putin dismissed it as "fake" and "nonsense" and said it was part of efforts by Obama's administration to "undermine the legitimacy of the president-elect" despite his "convincing" victory.

Obama and his whorehouse.

Reactions: 2 people
What Does Vladimir Putin See in Donald Trump?https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/...region=span-abc-region&WT.nav=span-abc-region

Only a few salient quotes because.. you know reading IS hard.. ..conservative columnist Charles Krauthammer argued that Trump’s incendiary talk is an affront to elementary democratic decency and a breach of the boundaries of American political discourse.” “It takes decades, centuries, to develop ingrained norms of political restraint and self-control. But they can be undone in short order by a demagogue feeding a vengeful populism.

Norm Ornstein: I doubt they (Putin) thought he would win, but he would encourage or exacerbate divisions in the society, challenge many fundamental norms over his own narcissistic sociopathic views of himself and his entitlements, and break a lot of crockery without a second’s misgiving. His victories, with the GOP nomination and the election were unexpected icing on the cake.

Heather Conley- the director of the Europe Program at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (a center-right think tank):One of our conclusions was that the Kremlin seeks out political and economic forces which weaken the “West’s desirability, credibility and moral authority.” It does this to make Russia’s neighbors less interested in seeking to cooperate and integrate with Europe or the U.S., making them more dependent on Russia. It seeks to undermine NATO’s unity in the hopes of seeking a new grand bargain with the U.S. in which the U.S. will recognize Russia’s sphere of influence and will not interfere in its internal issues.
Against this backdrop, during the presidential campaign Mr. Trump was the only candidate that openly questioned America’s commitment to NATO and its commitment to defend the Baltic States. He was the only candidate who was not very critical of Russia’s actions in Ukraine and Syria and chose to reframe them in ways that were in sync with Russian policy. He has proposed a new relationship with Russia. In other words, based on Mr. Trump’s statements, his views appear to align with Russian interests.

Anne Applebaum Pulitzer prize winner:Gulag: A History:
“maybe we ought to abandon our obsession with ‘secrets’ and ‘spies’ and look at what is sitting in front of us.”
First, “Trump’s real estate empire relies, though we don’t know how much, on Russian money.”
Second, Applebaum writes, Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign manager, spent many years working on behalf of the thuggish Russian-backed Ukrainian president, Viktor Yanukovych, who eventually fled his own country. Manafort maintains links to pro-Russian groups in Ukraine. His name appeared on a list of people who took large chunks of cash from Yanukovych. He hasn’t gone away — in fact, he has lived in Trump Tower. Third, according to Applebaum, “Trump operatives at the convention altered the Republican Party platform” to eliminate a call to provide arms to Ukrainians who are resisting a Russian takeover.Fourth: Throughout the campaign, Trump unquestioningly repeated slogans and conspiracy theories — “Obama invented ISIS” and “Hillary will start World War III” — lifted from Sputnik, the Russian propaganda website. Finally, Applebaum argues as evidence of Trump’s pro-Russia tilt that Trump is willing to risk serious conflict with China, to destroy U.S. relations with Mexico, to dismiss America’s closest allies in Europe and to downgrade NATO, our most important military alliance.
All this provides the basis for Applebaum’s conclusion: Trump doesn’t have to be a Manchurian candidate who has been hypnotized or recruited by foreign intelligence. It’s enough that he has direct and indirect links to a profoundly corrupt and violent foreign dictator, whose policies he admires, whose advisers he shares and whose slogans he uses. That’s kompromat enough for me.

Gary Jacobson, a political scientist at the University of California, San Diego:His shameless mendacity, narcissism, authoritarian instincts, inability to tolerate opposition or criticism, hostility to formal institutions and the media, vast ignorance of foreign and domestic issues, indifference to constitutional restraints and eagerness to whip up and exploit xenophobia and (barely disguised) racism. We might add his affection for authoritarian leaders and other tough guys. Have I left anything out? Probably. All of these characteristics lead him to say things and propose actions antithetical to democratic norms and standards.

Last edited:
...just sit back, laugh, and enjoy the inauguration.

hqdefault.jpg

VN Store

Back