TrumPutinGate

We have a president-elect who will be inaugurated under a Senate intelligence panel investigation and under multiple intelligence agencies' investigations into his and his campaign's possible links to the Kremlin.

Just another day in Washington!

Nothing going on here, folks, but a crazy libtard's evil machinations.

Reactions: 2 people
-=BREAKING NEWS=-

Reports are streaming in that there is FACTUAL evidence that Donald Trump has indeed eaten caviar which came from sturgeon in the Caspian Sea.

Kremlin link confirmed!!!!!!!

Reactions: 6 people
you're obviously blinded and it's making you insane. you gonna cancel classes tomorrow so all your snowflakes have a safe space to hide?

Okay, finally a semi-coherent post from you.

How many times do I have to tell you that I don't teach anymore?

You post constantly about how I don't work a real job or live in the real world, yet I probably work 10-20 hours more a week than you do and work a much more physical job I have no doubt.

Learn to read. I can't help you otherwise.

Its not hacking when you stupidly click on spam and give someone your password. That's just called stupidity.

Reactions: 2 people
Okay, finally a semi-coherent post from you.

How many times do I have to tell you that I don't teach anymore?

You post constantly about how I don't work a real job or live in the real world, yet I probably work 10-20 hours more a week than you do and work a much more physical job I have no doubt.

Learn to read. I can't help you otherwise.

Thank god

if she doesn't use a secret server to send classified material this isn't an issue. no matter how many companies are hacked it wouldn't matter if she follow federal protocol

The Russian ties go well beyond emails.

We have a president-elect who will be inaugurated under a Senate intelligence panel investigation and under multiple intelligence agencies' investigations into his and his campaign's possible links to the Kremlin.

Just another day in Washington!

Nothing going on here, folks, but a crazy libtard's evil machinations.

Oddly enough, if the Hillary machine hadnt banged Bernie from the backside we wouldnt be having this discussion. Instead yall got smoked, absolutely smoked, in the electoral college. Its gonna be awesome watching liberals cry for 8 yrs. Im thinking of starting a company collecting those tears. Because they are tasty.

NM

Reactions: 1 person
That article is a hatchet job.

Written only by the man who called exactly how Hillary's emails would ultimately get her with the IC, but do go on.

You are a glutton for punishment, and there will be plenty more for you, my masochistic friend.

Must suck with all that knowledge in that head and youre rocking a pallet jack. The irony is almost as sweet as SJW tears.

That's fair.

But I won't be doing that much longer.

For the record, for the 154th time, I'm not a liberal.

You apparently support a wimpy, spray-tanned populist, so perhaps you are.

Reactions: 3 people
Spy Clouds Hang Over Trump’s Inauguration | Observer

There will be a lot of gnashing and clawing in this thread. A lot.

Easily identifiable trademarks of a hatchet job.

If America’s 17-agency spy empire isn’t on Trump’s side, Vladimir Putin is.

To be fair, the dossier, which was compiled by Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence officer with extensive experience in Russian matters, does have dodgy aspects. As I explained last week, it’s raw, unfiltered human intelligence from multiple sources with varying levels of access and credibility. Some of the dossier’s claims are quite plausibly true, others are demonstrably false, while much of it is unverifiable and may be Kremlin disinformation.

It's not just false, it has to be Russian misinformation. Shall I go on?

Reactions: DC_Vol
Easily identifiable trademarks of a hatchet job.

It's not just false, it has to be Russian misinformation. Shall I go on?

This may be the dumbest, most cynical of your posts on this matter yet.

The term you're looking for is "dezinformatsiya," by the way.

Reactions: 3 people
This may be the dumbest, most cynical of your posts on this matter yet.

The term you're looking for is "dezinformatsiya," by the way.

It wasn't even an article, the author went way out on several limbs trying to piece together his opinions.

Junk journalism.

It wasn't even an article, the author went way out on several limbs trying to piece together his opinions.

Junk journalism.

He only called Emailgate and Wikileaks as a Russian intel front over a year ago, but fair enough.

He only called Emailgate and Wikileaks as a Russian intel front over a year ago, but fair enough.

The Russian/Wikkileaks connection still isn't fully verified, still some holes in that one. I have no idea what he said about emailgate.

The Russian/Wikkileaks connection still isn't fully verified, still some holes in that one. I have no idea what he said about emailgate.

He was a Trumper at one point, after it was clear he would most likely get the nod, and he was mad about Hillary's compromising our national security (while possibly ignoring the bigger threat, kind of like maybe the FBI, although that's just my speculation, and he would never admit that).

Regarding Emailgate, he always said that it was there. That the goods were there. It just needed a carrier, since our politicians weren't willing. Low and behold, Comey and the 11th hour.

VN Store

Back