Trump to go on date with Putin

Merkel just said "STFU, LG, Sie bittere Teenager-Mädchen!"

Live: NATO summit concludes in Brussels - CNNPolitics

She was asked about the Monday meeting between President Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin. Merkel said the two leaders meeting is “good for everyone.”

“I think, and hope, that perhaps also questions of disarmament, of nuclear disarmament will be discussed. That would be a good signal for us all if talks on that could get off the ground again. All in all, I believe this meeting with President Putin is very important, since when the USA and Russia are talking, it’s good for everyone and also good for security more broadly,” Merkel said.

Reactions: 4 people
The Neoliberal DNC Is Still Trying to Declare #WalkAway to be a Kremlin Bot Op

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVDW7dirYNk[/youtube]

Reactions: 1 person
Can’t wait to hear how Putin’s date is with The Donald. Hope a hot mic pics up sweet nothings so the Dims will go into meltdown mode even worse.

Given everything that has gone on, you have to admit that Trump wanting to meet with Putin, alone, is .... disturbing.

which is it?

"Aaargh, Trump doesn't act presidential enough and plays too much golf!"

or

"Aaargh, Trump is acting presidential!"

Merkel just said "STFU, LG, Sie bittere Teenager-Mädchen!"

Live: NATO summit concludes in Brussels - CNNPolitics

200w.gif

I am sure that is an expression of her true sentiments.

Putin will categorically deny that Russia did anything whatsoever to meddle in any of the 2016 United States election campaigns and Trump will publicly say something like:

"I asked Putin if he meddled in our elections and Putin denies it... I asked him about it and he denies it. He didn't just deny it, he TOTALLY denies it. And I honestly believe that when he denies it, that he means it." - Donald Trump (the day after his 'summit meeting' with Vladimir Putin)

Trump will never present any of the evidence to Putin, which our intelligence community has given him. He will simply, once again, take Putin's word at face value and publicly state as much. That is pathetic and weak leadership.

Putin will categorically deny that Russia did anything whatsoever to meddle in any of the 2016 United States election campaigns and Trump will publicly say something like:

"I asked Putin if he meddled in our elections and Putin denies it... I asked him about it and he denies it. He didn't just deny it, he TOTALLY denies it. And I honestly believe that when he denies it, that he means it." - Donald Trump (the day after his 'summit meeting' with Vladimir Putin)

Trump will never present any of the evidence to Putin, which our intelligence community has given him. He will simply, once again, take Putin's word at face value and publicly state as much. That is pathetic and weak leadership.

Said the same wrt to Rob Porter, Roy Moore and Jim Jordan denials. Takes them all at face value. But refuses to admit he was wrong about the central park 5--after DNA evidence exonerated them. Hmmm, what could explain the difference???

Said the same wrt to Rob Porter, Roy Moore and Jim Jordan denials. Takes them all at face value. But refuses to admit he was wrong about the central park 5--after DNA evidence exonerated them. Hmmm, what could explain the difference???

And the only reason he ever gives for taking their word at face value - is that they deny it! I mean, what the hell do you expect of ANYONE accused of wrongdoing, except a denial? He is ridiculous.

And the only reason he ever gives for taking their word at face value - is that they deny it! I mean, what the hell do you expect of ANYONE accused of wrongdoing, except a denial? He is ridiculous.

You described Hillary to a tee.

Obama already told him strongly to “cut it out” so there is really nothing to fix here. The great orator of our time has already spoken so all that is left are a few photo ops.

Obama already told him strongly to “cut it out” so there is really nothing to fix here. The great orator of our time has already spoken so all that is left are a few photo ops.

Worst case we can always draw a red line if we absolutely must. Let’s hope it doesn’t come to making them cross a red line.

Worst case we can always draw a red line if we absolutely must. Let’s hope it doesn’t come to making them cross a red line.

Nah, let's just publicly encourage Russian agents to break our laws and then play innocent when they actually follow through and do it.

Nah, let's just publicly encourage Russian agents to break our laws and then play innocent when they actually follow through and do it.

No I think making a circus of indicting 12 Russian intelligence officers for something we should expect them to do and stop it before hand sends the proper message...🙄

VN Store

Back