Trump to go on date with Putin

I would like him to take Adam Schiff, Jullian Assange, and Comey with him. Make sure it is televised and let the American people watch. Let the American people decide who is lying.

Details of Trump, Putin summit are set, will be announced Thursday - CNNPolitics

Wonder if the cameras will catch Trump calling him "pookie" and Putin replying with "schmoopy."

Like this?
130915-putin-obama-horse.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Really makes you wonder what could motivate things like this (removing American troops from Germany) and telling Macron France should leave the EU. Kompromat?

U.S. assessing cost of keeping troops in Germany as Trump battles with Europe - The Washington Post

Guess we missed this part:

Pentagon spokesman Eric Pahon dismissed any suggestion of a full or partial withdrawal from Germany and described such analysis as routine.

“The Pentagon regularly reviews force posture and performs cost-benefit analyses,” he said in a statement. “This is nothing new. Germany is host to the largest U.S. force presence in Europe — we remain deeply rooted in the common values and strong relationships between our countries. We remain fully committed to our NATO ally and the NATO alliance.”

Reactions: 3 people
Really makes you wonder what could motivate things like this (removing American troops from Germany) and telling Macron France should leave the EU. Kompromat?

U.S. assessing cost of keeping troops in Germany as Trump battles with Europe - The Washington Post

the EU aint that great for the individual nations. it may be great for the collective whole, but that mark doesn't actually fit any of the constituent countries. its another case of unifying government so that everyone can be equally unhappy.

Didn't your side "Hill" give them a ton of uranium? Yet you continue with this garbage. You are about as bad as the Young Turks

No Hill didn't give them a ton of uranium. That is your first uninformed statement. Do You have any other alternative facts for us.

Reactions: 1 person
No Hill didn't give them a ton of uranium. That is your first uninformed statement. Do You have any other alternative facts for us.

You are correct. She didn’t give it to them. She sold it to them. (Along with a few others)

Reactions: 2 people
Are liberals really complaining over decreased military spending?

ANY drawdown savings would be spent elsewhere within the war machine.

I'm genuinely curious is Putin could have wished for a better outcome than the U.S. driving a wedge between itself and its NATO allies; up to and including somebody floating to the media that shuttering U.S. bases in Germany would be considered.

The Left does love a good war. Why just ask Wilson, Truman, Kennedy, Johnson, Obama, and W. I know, I know conservatives are the war mongerors. I guess you can blame the war of 1812 on them, maybe Panama?

ANY drawdown savings would be spent elsewhere within the war machine.

I'm genuinely curious is Putin could have wished for a better outcome than the U.S. driving a wedge between itself and its NATO allies; up to and including somebody floating to the media that shuttering U.S. bases in Germany would be considered.

I (like you hopefully) know they are always considering such things as well as unit closures and whatnot. While I was at Spangdahlem, they shut down one of the fighter squadrons entirely due to budget cuts and drawdowns. Around 2010 I think.

Not much of a peep out of the MSM at that point.

Regardless, I don't see us closing any of the major installations we have overseas. Perhaps consolidating some like they have been doing, but doubtful we close anything. This is just more theatrics and faux hysteria from the media.

lol

Trump says Putin meeting 'may be the easiest of them all' - CNNPolitics

President Donald Trump said his easiest meeting on his foreign trip to Europe during the next week may be his sit down with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Trump spoke to reporters before leaving for the NATO summit in Brussels, the first stop on his trip. He then plans to travel to the United Kingdom where he will hold talks with Prime Minister Theresa May and meet with Queen Elizabeth II. Trump will have his first standalone summit with Putin in Helsinki, Finland, Monday.

"I have NATO. I have the UK, which is in somewhat turmoil. And I have Putin. Frankly, Putin may be the easiest of them all," Trump said Tuesday. "Who would think?"

Given everything that has gone on, you have to admit that Trump wanting to meet with Putin, alone, is .... disturbing.

VN Store

Back